Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Series

Oxigen_Waste

House <- My favourite! Just awesome!

Smallville <- Lame, but I've never missed an episode!

Lost <- More lame, still never miss an episode!

Heroes <- Wicked!

Ugly Betty <- I shouldn't watch it, but I do!

American Dad <- LMFAO!

Family Guy <- Also funny!

The Simpsons <- I watch in hope it gets better!

South Park <- So funny I cry!

Desperate Housewives <- Desperatly stupid, bu good banter! (Last weeks episode on E4 was really good!)

Srubs <- Great!

Bleach <- IT IS AWESOME!

Red Dwarf <- Smegging brilliant

Brass Eye <- LMFAO!

And loads more which I can't be bothered to think of!

Veronica Mars. Arrested Development. Scrubs. How I Met Your Mother. Wonderfalls. Desperate Housewives. The Comeback. Buffy/Angel. Big Love. Nip/Tuck. Mighty Boosh. The 4400. Medium. Ghost Whisperer. Firelfy. Have I Got News For You. Mile High. Doctor Who. Kitchen Confidential.

The Office, Curb your Enthusiasm, Peep Show, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Spaced, Extras, Brass Eye, I'm Alan Partridge, That Mitchell and Webb Look, Scrubs, Black Books, Black Adder/Blackadder, Yes Minister, Lost, The West Wing, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, The Sopranos, Battlestar Galactica, House, DS9

That's a really odd mix.

My taste in music is about as random and eclectic. Plus loads of bands nobody has heard of (Two Shots for Poe is my newest discovered band nobody knows)

Hell yes. Why doesn't anybody else watch this LEGEN... wait for it... DARY show? WHY?

Cause everyone is stupid? Or cause BBC aired it at silly times and didn't promote it.

That 70's Show.

Forgot That 70's Show. Rats. Oh and 3rd Rock From The Sun.