N-Europe

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Dan_Dare

Was that a cockroach on the sewer cover at the end?

Molly said in the last ep that there's someone worse than Sylar out there, someone who can see her when she thinks about him. Sylar doesn't have any regenerative powers, but he's been shot before and survived it (Didn't Parkman shoot him when he was trying to kill that FBI woman?). Maybe he's just a pawn, working for a much higher power... maybe Sylar tried to take his power but he was way too powerful and let Sylar live to do his bidding because he can't leave the sewers... because he'll melt or something. Maybe he can heal Sylar, or maybe Sylar is just going to him to report his failure, or maybe he doesn't exist :P would be interesting though.

Maybe he's a cockroach-man-beast-thing... a coc- erm.. manroach :indeed:

COC-MAN FTW!!!

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly said in the last ep that there's someone worse than Sylar out there, someone who can see her when she thinks about him. Sylar doesn't have any regenerative powers, but he's been shot before and survived it (Didn't Parkman shoot him when he was trying to kill that FBI woman?). Maybe he's just a pawn, working for a much higher power... maybe Sylar tried to take his power but he was way too powerful and let Sylar live to do his bidding because he can't leave the sewers... because he'll melt or something. Maybe he can heal Sylar, or maybe Sylar is just going to him to report his failure, or maybe he doesn't exist :P would be interesting though.

...the person that Parkman shot wasn't Sylar but this other person Molly talked about. I mean, we didn't get to see his face. Having just watched that bit again — third episode, around 22 minutes in — when Parkman reads Molly's mind she says, "How could he find me?" Remember what she says in the final episode about the 'worse' person being able to see where she is?

Maybe it was just Sylar, but how did he know where Molly was? He didn't find her in the house, yet he didn't seem to have any trouble locating her in an FBI building.

It only just really clicked that

Nathan is dead

:(, I liked Nathan! No return for him next season I don't think!

and I don't really understand why Peter didn't just fly up there alone, or teleport into the desert or something....

Nathan is dead

and I don't really understand why Peter didn't just fly up there alone, or teleport into the desert or something....

to be fair though, if you were about to blow up like that i doubt you'd be able to fly high enough to clear the ground from the explosion, i mean he couldn't really move, and has he used 2 powers at once before for that matter?

I really love the way nathan chose the right thing and sacrificed himself rather than profiting from it in terms of power.

Nathan is dead

Maybe not. First rule of fiction: if you don't see the corpse, they're probably still alive. Hell, in Heroes even a body isn't necessarily proof.

Maybe not. First rule of fiction: if you don't see the corpse, they're probably still alive. Hell, in Heroes even a body isn't necessarily proof.

QFT, like that great moment around chapter 5 with claire and the rapist ^_^ i loved that! one of the best Heroes moments, when she was on the table in the pathologists lab hehe

also what 'spoilers' need to be tagged, because surely its just the recent episode discussion?

Nathan is dead

He said while talking to Nathan that he couldnt do anything, I took that to mean use his powers.

Also if they wanted to bring Nathan back it would be easy enough, just show a flashback of them being high enough and Peter telling him to fly off now as its about to happen.

...the person that Parkman shot wasn't Sylar but this other person Molly talked about. I mean, we didn't get to see his face. Having just watched that bit again — third episode, around 22 minutes in — when Parkman reads Molly's mind she says, "How could he find me?" Remember what she says in the final episode about the 'worse' person being able to see where she is?

Maybe it was just Sylar, but how did he know where Molly was? He didn't find her in the house, yet he didn't seem to have any trouble locating her in an FBI building.

Even better than what I thought

[edit] Good point Shorty

Ah but Molly said Parkman saved her from the boogieman. I doubt she was talking about the time he found her in the cupboard, but rather the time he actually chased the guy away in the FBI building. And to Molly, boogieman blatantly = Sylar. Of course that doesn't discount your theory, you could be right - but I get the feeling the 'other guy' is someone for the next series, and that was just Sylar after Molly's ability.

Why, he had one of the most consequential powers of the series.

I don't like the actor nor the character. No where as good as the other ones. probs just keeping him alive for his not yet born child.

I liked Parkman :) he was cool back when he was first using his powers with the FBI. The way he got into the building in episode 22 was cool.

i just saw it as him fumbling round to hit on something, very messy, much prefer that illusionists power, much more elegant. i think i cared about him at first, but then the whole claire/daddy story kicked in and that stole the show lol

I don't like the actor nor the character. No where as good as the other ones. probs just keeping him alive for his not yet born child.

Maybe, but personally I like the character and believe he's a key character in the future of the show, same as Nicki, there's definitely more going on there that is obvious.

Maybe, but personally I like the character and believe he's a key character in the future of the show, same as Nicki, there's definitely more going on there that is obvious.

now Nicki is a god damn amazing character! probably my favorite along with Hiro. Her in the last chapter was just soo much fun ^_^

I thought it was great to see her participate in the end battle, although I did think it would be Peter was going to absorb her power and beat Sylar senseless.

I was happy aswell that 2 of my predictions came true for the finale, Nathans role and Nikki having the strength aswell (although that one was pretty obvious)