NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

New Game Annoucement...Soon!

No, no, no, you are all wrong. The game is Golden Sun.

Ohhhh...now that's interesting. I would be really, really happy if it was Golden Sun. We've all been kept waiting too long for a new one. Imagine how cool it would be to actually swing the sword etc.

Not quite sure Golden Sun is 'popular' enough compared to the likes of Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Pikmin and Pilotwings

I think many would argue that Golden Sun is a big name. If a golden sun title ever gets announced for Wii, watch the responses of the fans. ;)

Cmooon in-house Starfox. We've waited too long for a decent update to the series.

Cmooon in-house Starfox. We've waited too long for a decent update to the series.

I don't think we'll ever see another one on a par with Lylat Wars.

Its all rather obvious if you do a bit more research on the net...

Tingle's Big Gay Hissy Fit.

Wouldn't suprise me in the least if its Pokemon related or even something like Mario Golf.

If it's another Mario sports game, i think I'll hang myself. I'm so sick of them, they could be making good games, but no, we get Mario chess and the like.

Not quite sure Golden Sun is 'popular' enough compared to the likes of Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Pikmin and Pilotwings

Kis Icarus has been dead for about 15 years and as far as I know Golden Sun has sold more as a series. Come on, Nintendo, we need some kickass RPG action.

Golden Sun 1 was a far better game than 2. Probably due to the cast, i got like 2/3rds into the Lost Age but i finished the original.

But it was a very open ending apparently on the second game... so who knows?

Golden Sun 1 was a far better game than 2. Probably due to the cast, i got like 2/3rds into the Lost Age but i finished the original.

But it was a very open ending apparently on the second game... so who knows?

I preferred 2, but it had one horrible problem. It never really told you where you needed to go, and when it did, it only told you the place name. I got over it, but most of my friends couldn't, and they hated 2. And don't get me started on the final boss. But the ending was quite open, and i want to see another one. Screw Pikmin for now!

This could be anything. My guess is on Pikmin though. Miyamoto's been working on it since Pikmin 2.

Golden Sun is probably better known than Kid Icarus is these days.

I don't care about what other new games are coming out for now.

I wanna know when I can get my hands on Galaxy and MP3.

Golden Sun is probably better known than Kid Icarus is these days.

I don't care about what other new games are coming out for now.

I wanna know when I can get my hands on Galaxy and MP3.

Reggie said Galaxy could be anywhere between March and Christmas, and MP3 has disappeared off the radar completely, it's rumoured to be made into a Wi-Fi game.

Perhaps gta? Just kidding ya!

A 2D mario game? No, just think about it... You could tilt the remote up to jump! I suppose there is paper mario 3- oh well..

lol

Donkey Kong Country 4 :awesome:

An adventure game in full 3D. I wouldnt mind that:bouncy:

Anyway im placing my bets on these games now:

*Kid Icarus

*Pilotwings

*Golden Sun

I hope we are not being set up for a disappointment though.

It's Pikmin 3, F-Zero, PilotWings or Donkey Kong i reckon.

I would like Luigis Mansion 2, i loved the first one.

It'll be Luigis Haunted Mansion 2: The extra Lame adventure of the weak brother game LOL :D

Screw you! Luigis Mansion was awesome, one of the best games on any system these last 5 years

It'll be Luigis Haunted Mansion 2: The extra Lame adventure of the weak brother game LOL :D

Luigis mansion was amazing. You know nothing tiny human.

It was great, although very short.

I wonder if it would have got repetitive had it been much longer though, hmm.

Overall, I loved that game. Sequel with wiimote controls is needed.

Screw you! Luigis Mansion was awesome, one of the best games on any system these last 5 years

Go you! Totally 100% agree. It had that Nintendo feel and was a great Gamecube launch title!

The second one just has to be longer and have extra bits in it (more puzzles, bit of platformer?) and it will be great!

BRING ON LUIGIS MANSION 2! :yay:

My thought is it will be a game completely centred around the remote. a 'look what the remote can do' sort of game that was probably a pretty obvious and easy/quick to create game. I would go with Pikmin, Luigi's Mansion or PilotWings.

It prob won't be Mario Kart as I doubt that game has been decided on control-wise. They will prob want to gauge reaction to the different available control schemes before finalising a hallowed franchise such as MK.

Sign in to follow this