NEurope
rokhed00

Venom revealed, sort of

my friend has already seen this illegally. i didnt believe him but he told me what happened so fine.

my friend has already seen this illegally. i didnt believe him but he told me what happened so fine.

I don't believe him either, it's not been released on the net by scene groups or on the streets by the russian mafia. If anyone has a pikey copy, they do.

too spidermanish

x2

It seems as if he's Parker's Mr. Hyde.

To me, that's part of what makes Venom. I think that may possibly be peter parker in the symbiote, and thus that is his black suit and why the webs are on it. It's possibly Venom may just take that form after anyway.

If his CGI is good I can see Venom being a terryfying character.

For me, it's the CGI that has annoyed me about the films, CGI still isn't good enough that it looks realistic enough to me. It's very good, but you can still tell in the films, he seems to move too fluidly, and kind of looks too round/smooth.

I don't see why the symbiote doesn't have the cool black widow logo in white on the chest on either spidey or venom, its the most distinctive part of the cossie.

I don't see why the symbiote doesn't have the cool black widow logo in white on the chest on either spidey or venom, its the most distinctive part of the cossie.

It's kind of got it there, but in the webs colour and bledning with them. Whilst I have to agree it is pretty awesome, there's nothing wrong with a bit of a change. It'd probably not be brilliant white like that in real life anyway.

I think the biggest problem with venom is going to be how scary they dare make him. I figured they would tone him down a bit to keep the certificate from being 15.

After seeing these models im a little worried, he isnt toned anywhere near the extent Venom should be.

This is Venom:

VenomSBHImage.jpg

The Symbiote is a skin, not a piece of clothing. Spiderman 3's Venom looks like he's wearing a suit rather than that being his actual skin

Does nobody remember when Venom first came to earth it bonded with Spiderman? When he wore it then, he wore it like a suit, not like a skin. I've always sort of thought of it as a suit though(a sort of 1 piece), not a skin anyway. I stand by thinking these are models of venom on peter/spiderman, as I think I also remember there being a picture of spiderman in a black suit released. Venom's appearance changes depending on who it is bonded with, doesn't it?

I second that, that big white symbol is part of what identifies him as venmon, it is needed as much as Spidermans costume had to be blue and red

To me, that's part of what makes Venom. I think that may possibly be peter parker in the symbiote, and thus that is his black suit and why the webs are on it. It's possibly Venom may just take that form after anyway.

I had thought of that... let us hope it.

If it all goes how I predict, we'll only see Venom in it's full glory in the fourth film. The third will end with Eddie Brock bonding with the symbiote Parker expelled from his life.

I had thought of that... let us hope it.

If it all goes how I predict, we'll only see Venom in it's full glory in the fourth film. The third will end with Eddie Brock bonding with the symbiote Parker expelled from his life.

Its already confirmed Venom will be in full in this film.

In full? As in Venom and Eddie Brock? That's the tricky thing about venom, does it reference the pair, or just the symbiote? I think I heard sandman's the main villain in this one, venom's just near the end or something, I dunno. I stopped paying attention to the news after a while cos I was getting too excited, so I dunno what's happening anymore. I reckon Venom's gonna play a part in Sandman's downfall though.

EDIT: Couldn't find it at all, I think he/I imagined it. I just realised though that my Spiderman 2 DVD was never opened, and I think later today, or tomorrow, I'm gonna watch both 1 and 2. Then an old Nicholas Hammond one for good measure.

Sandman is the main villain with Harry as a side villain, and then Eddie Brock/Venom will feature in full (Battles, Storyline building through film etc etc)

Also for anyone that cares, in a few months they are releasing a special extended edition Spider-Man 2 DVD. *Nice*

extended version eh? what be new?

I think its like about 15-20 Minutes of additional footage, including fight scenese (?) and general bonus features. Ill be getting it, as (if you havnt noticed) Im quite the Spidey fan.