NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo

Microsoft to buy Capcom?

Hope it isn't true though - Capcom have some good games, and I'm waiting on Golden Sun 3.

Come again?

"lol" and "wrong board m8"

And Stocka is right, Camelot make Golden Sun not Capcom.

Come again?

I think there was a vague suggestion that there might posssibly be one if they didn't have anything better to do.

Dear god if this were to happen I would just go cap myself. They're my favourite developer of all time. It can't happen, it just can't.

It come from a forum because yesterday, another forum said MGS series is going to be remade for XBox360.

owned.jpg

Neogaf are gr8

The 1st of three phases that will guarantee Playstation brand failure if this were true. Dry up Biohazard titles.

I reckon MS's biggest weakness (in this regard) is that their riches are too well known, so sellers hold out for a blinding sum, which MS would not be prepared to pay. I think even a hostile take over would be unlikely without a crippling loss on MS's end when it comes to the likes of Capcom.

I think it'd be cheaper to "buy off" exclusive titles off japanese devs (which is what MS should do. Blue Dragon is a great start).

They bought skype instead ! Not as many gaming aquisitions but rather lots of added toys to make their console nice to develop on and central to the living room.

I bet their next move will be to strenthen themselved in the PC gaming. Buying steam would be a wise move.

@mummy please don't bump four-year-old threads. If you have something of worth to add to such an old topic, then consider starting a new topic - or PM a mod/admin as to whether resurrecting the thread is ok or not.

You didn't add anything to this thread. Don't do this!

Sign in to follow this