NEurope
thirtynine.

Wavebird Availibilty

Im looking for a wavebird controller, I cant fint one anywhere for under £25 it seems a bit steep to pay 30£ for one, anyway can anyone recomend somewhere, online or not.

i know, i was so pissed i missed the play offer.

is that other site reliable?

thanks for the help :D

they have ds lites for 75£ which makes me think they are dodgy or amazing.

try a google product search. That'll give you a load of up to date results with prices. Otherwise, eBay it.

Shop around and you will be able to get them for cheap. Lots of places are trying to get rid of old Gamecube stock. I recently bought one from Direct4Games (which oddly contained all Spanish instructions) for £10, but unfortunately they're no longer listed them.

I doubt many retailers get new stock of Wavebirds. I asked a local gameshop and the clerk told me they will no longer be produced.

I cant fint one anywhere for under £25
I know the other offers people have mentioned are much better but they're under £25 (just) at amazon uk....

Otherwise I'd go with ebay :/

i lost the thread for like a week, i was looking everywhere. Whats 10chatr mean?

so i could post it means 10 charachters. (i am aware i cant spell)

its all good, i got one on ebay for £21 arrived today, just a shame my GC memory card decides it hates the wii and wont work..

so i could post it means 10 charachters. (i am aware i cant spell)

its all good, i got one on ebay for £21 arrived today, just a shame my GC memory card decides it hates the wii and wont work..

CONGRATULATIONS!