N-Europe

Knights of Cydonia

Fierce_LiNk

Crap things about TP Knights Of Cydonia:

- For the most part, rubbish soundtrack.

- Very few note-worthy characters ...um.... notes?!

- NO SENSE OF URGENCY, DANGER, FOREBODING. Link could have sat in the field for 10 years and nothing would have happened. No sense of time scale like Majora's Mask.

- Ending feels rushed.

- Second half of game song feels rushed.

- No spells, medallion type weapons or magic.

- Story seems to have been made up as the developers Matt Bellamy went along.

- Not the 70 hour adventure we were promised, more like 30-35 5-6 minutes. (Seriously Matt Bellamy personally promised me a 70 hour epic song)!

- No character, magic, soul in the entire game song bar a couple of moments.

I really love motion2000!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap things about TP Knights Of Cydonia:

- For the most part, rubbish soundtrack.

- Very few note-worthy characters ...um.... notes?!

- NO SENSE OF URGENCY, DANGER, FOREBODING. Link could have sat in the field for 10 years and nothing would have happened. No sense of time scale like Majora's Mask.

- Ending feels rushed.

- Second half of game song feels rushed.

- No spells, medallion type weapons or magic.

- Story seems to have been made up as the developers Matt Bellamy went along.

- Not the 70 hour adventure we were promised, more like 30-35 5-6 minutes. (Seriously Matt Bellamy personally promised me a 70 hour epic song)!

- No character, magic, soul in the entire game song bar a couple of moments.

I really love motion2000!

I love you.

Guest Stefkov
Stefkov: Then my work here is complete. :)

It sure is.

My pc just crashed but the song carried on. Part way through the song, where they go quite high, ive hear that in an advert somewhere.

I've heard it somewhere.

It sure is.

My pc just crashed but the song carried on. Part way through the song, where they go quite high, ive hear that in an advert somewhere.

I've heard it somewhere.

Yeah, I think its an advert on either channel 4 or E4. It's a great song. There's probably more than 1 advert using it, to be honest.

Guest Stefkov
Yeah, I think its an advert on either channel 4 or E4. It's a great song. There's probably more than 1 advert using it, to be honest.

I was thinking its Greys Anatomy, however thats on living tv, and the song doesnt suit it at all.

I just checked E4 and i didnt hear the song in the adverts. Thats gonna annoy me now.

Hehe, will do. Quite a big fan of them, but haven't listened to them much since I got this last.fm thingy.

So Twilight, what do you reeeally think about it now?

Stefkov: Then my work here is complete. :)

Did you go see them at their Christmas tour? They played some new songs and one of them was utterly amazing with a huge solo. And they played Get Away, my favourite song by them.

Did you go see them at their Christmas tour? They played some new songs and one of them was utterly amazing with a huge solo. And they played Get Away, my favourite song by them.

Nah, I missed them. I always seem to find out like a few days afterwards that they were touring. It's really bugging me now. :heh:

Muse are very good and KOC is a very good song but not their best, not even on that album. Take a Bow > KOC. For that matter, i now prefer Radiohead to Muse, OK Computer > almost every other album ever :) Favourite Muse song is New Born.....very fun to play on bass.

I saw Muse years ago when they wasnt that big but I now have tickets for Wembley!! crazy stuff.

Anyway the song in question. I love it.

Will Wembley be finished in time? :heh:

(I was actually going to get tickets for it but I'm going to be away)

This song is bloody amazing, deffo the best track on BH&R! Origin of Symmetry is still Muse's best album to date though. However, BH&R is my 2nd favorite Muse album ever *points at sig and avatar.* The best album of 2006 for sure.

I saw them live at Reading Festival and Birmingham (in November), both gigs were phenomenal. Easily one of the best live bands I've ever seen. Though I gotta say, after the gig at Birmingham, Reading felt like a warm up gig. Even then Muse kicked everyone's arse at Reading!

I would love to see them at Wembley Stadium, though I couldn't afford tickets at the time and it's sold out. Plus I doubt I'd find anyone to go with now, bugger. =/

Muse are very good and KOC is a very good song but not their best, not even on that album. Take a Bow > KOC. For that matter, i now prefer Radiohead to Muse, OK Computer > almost every other album ever :) Favourite Muse song is New Born.....very fun to play on bass.

Yeah, New Born is an awesome song to play. However, as awesome as Take a Bow is, Knight of Cydonia certainly beats it. Well, to be honest, they're 2 different songs. In my ideal gig, Muse would start with Take a Bow and finish with Knights of.

Yeah, New Born is an awesome song to play. However, as awesome as Take a Bow is, Knight of Cydonia certainly beats it. Well, to be honest, they're 2 different songs. In my ideal gig, Muse would start with Take a Bow and finish with Knights of.

They started with Take a Bow at Sheffield and ended with Knights.

They started with Take a Bow at Sheffield and ended with Knights.

You lucky sods.

I went to the Wembley Arena gig, and they started with Take a Bow and proceeded to play all of BHaR. Then, they played some of their classic stuff afterwards and finished with Stockholme Syndrome. I was a bit miffed that we didn't have a more 'surprise' tracklisting.