N-Europe

The Angry Video Game Nerd

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swearing = words of expression

to not , fully express oneself is the same as censoring the very things that make us who we are..

these clips are great , i watched every review he made so far, but without swearing ... they wouldnt be half as funny ...

I thought it would've been funnier if he'd just pointed out the crap bits of the game without swearing as much and drinking the beer. The one about top gun on the NES was good, cause that game was even more solid that the turtles! But he tries a bit too hard to be funny, and thusly isn't - a bit like Charlotte Church, now her TV show was FORCED lol

i totally agree.They are a bit funny but nothing hilarious,i frankly think he is a bit of an idiot.i prefer the guy who did the superman 64 review and charlies angels.

See i'm not sure if he is drinking to look cool.

He is clearly a total geek- he probably works in a cubicle and has put his penis in his NES slot at some point in his life to try and emulate a female.

I think he just does it to loosen up a bit and act a little more confident on camera- it makes for amusing viewing. He would just be Nintendo nerd if he didn't drink.

We have enough of those thank you very much.

I really should do a vlog.

i totally agree.They are a bit funny but nothing hilarious,i frankly think he is a bit of an idiot.i prefer the guy who did the superman 64 review and charlies angels.

Yes, now that was funny! The whole style of those reviews was cool. And by cool, I mean the kind of cool that makes adults laugh, rather than the kind of stuff that makes pre-pubescent teens laugh, i.e. needless swearing to the point of stupidity and a guy that WHOAH drinks beer!!!

What a complete wanker. Fucking hell what a loser.

Mate, drinking beer and swearing doesn't make you cool. This isn't funny, you're a crap player and your arguments don't make sense.

Though I can't help but laugh at his 'look at me I'm so cool cause I'm drinking beer in an oh so obvious way and swearing lots of times.'

Nonce.

Can't believe you guys like him, am I really the only one who sees this/him for the piece of shit that it/he is?

Also it's hilarious how he pretends that he can't make a jump or get a pizza even though 1. both things are easy to do and 2. it's so painfully clear that he's doing it on purpose to be retarded and not press 'left' for the jump and 'right' for the pizza

You don't get it doo you? He's supposed to be an ANGRY Nintendo NERD. I mean, his outfit's a slight bit nerdy, and then when he drinks beer and swears, he's even more nerdy, plus the swearing makes him feel more angry!

You just don't get it do you?

The swearing and beer makes him look like a tw@t.

He's annoying, not funny. He may be funny to pre-pubescents (as the poster above says).

And thanks, obviously I need you to point out that he swears because he's ANGRY. sigh.

Come on guys its obvious. He takes games flaws (or parts that looks like flaws), sits in a comfortable couch, drink a nice cold beer, swear the hell out of it and act like it. All these videos are acts. For some people are funny for others aren't. There are no reasons to get angry and swear. In my opinion they are funny. The TMNT one and the "Chronologically Confused about Movie and Video Game Sequels" are so awesome i almost cried laughing. Some people almost cried because they thought was embarassing for humanity (!!!). Its what people like or not. Get used to it and stop fight and swearing