NEurope
conzer16

Saddam Hussein - Executed

Yeah Solitanze, the Eugene video is the one I saw, and it disturbed me. Horrifying, honestly horrifying.

Yeah Solitanze, the Eugene video is the one I saw, and it disturbed me. Horrifying, honestly horrifying.

I think there might be another one by the name of Nick Berg, which was also taped. I haven't seen this one personally, but I think they actually play around with this head or something?? Kim Sun-il another one, haven't seen.

Shame about the instability in the Middle East. They have some of the best places/attractions in the world there...

Why the hell would anybody actually want to see another person get killed, its just beyond belief!

Why the hell would anybody actually want to see another person get killed, its just beyond belief!

Curiosity for the bulk of people. Satisfaction for a rare few, infatuation with violence for a select few also. Something to do to occupy some time for others...

New video of Saddam after he was hanged.

It shows him lying in a gurney with a bloodied shroud covering his body.

It also shows a gaping wound in his neck below his chin.

EDIT by Platty: Not on my boards please. Keep it to MSN or something.

I don't understand how you can film an execution. No matter who it is, it is still unbelievably disrespectful.

I don't understand how you can film an execution. No matter who it is, it is still unbelievably disrespectful.

Agreed.

I think i've seen this video already, might view it again sometime.

I think i've seen this video already, might view it again sometime.

BUt why the hell would you want to, it's just beyond belief!?

almost all constitutions around the world have execution documented and filmed. remeber the oclahoma bomber killed by lethal injection, mussolini of italy hanged live on TV, the ex-romanian PM ect.

its only reasonable to see justice carried out with the victoms present especially for mass murders and so not all the victomes can attend resulting in a televised public execution.

and thats why these things are filmed.

Probably the best example of both not listening to a word someone said and being unable to resist satisfying their curiosity.

Heh... I think we've all been guilty of that at some point...

Ah man thats horrific. :hmm:

Please do not post videos of it on here. Keep it to private messages on MSN or something.