NEurope

You continue to disturb everyone on this forum with these somewhat bizzare fetishes.

It's more normal than you'd imagine.

He's once again just trying to look cool in front of everyone. 1 point for effort I suppose.

It's called being open and honest.

on the topic of highly fetish shoes, Im planning on these being one of my next buys :)

2020patent.jpg

It's a fucker I can never get anything like that in my size, I've been wanting a pair of thigh boots for ages but the amount it'd cost to have some specially made is ridiculous.

Just ordered this too.

N4413-Plus_Size_Strap_On-1.jpg

The missus has just got her first appointment as a Professional Dominatrix and she doesn't want to be using the same strap-on on me as her customers.

Just ordered this too.

The missus has just got her first appointment as a Professional Dominatrix and she doesn't want to be using the same strap-on on me as her customers.

<__________<

Just ordered this too.

Fucking legend.

It's more normal than you'd imagine.

It's called being open and honest.

It's a fucker I can never get anything like that in my size, I've been wanting a pair of thigh boots for ages but the amount it'd cost to have some specially made is ridiculous.

Just ordered this too.

Sweet! I am in for a sexy time!

Sieorusly though that is badass! I mean jesus wouldnt that kill someone I didnt reaslise the arse passage was even that long lol.

Sieorusly though that is badass! I mean jesus wouldnt that kill someone I didnt reaslise the arse passage was even that long lol.

It's only 8 inches, the one she uses on me is 10, and I'm sure I could take more than that.

Hahaha, you think that's long?

lol Ive had sex with men with huge penises! Sorry was just translating that post :heh:

To answer that if it was a genunie question I watched a programme on couples trying to spice up their sex life I think it may have been that channel 4 thing a while back. Anyway it basically said that big ones werent used as much as smaller ones, jsut thought it might hurt. And if rokheds wife is a dominatrix I guess that would be the point? But then again i know nothing of anal sex so I may be wrong.

It's only 8 inches, the one she uses on me is 10, and I'm sure I could take more than that.

Ah ok man 10 inches!! What happens if its to long like coulndt it be dangerous or something?

lol Ive had sex with men with huge penises! Sorry was just translating that post :heh:

No, that was a "Do you think that is long?" post. I've seen people take 3x the length and 5x the girth of that.

No, that was a "Do you think that is long?" post. I've seen people take 3x the length and 5x the girth of that.

haha sorry i was just joking. Wait though 3x length and 5x girth! Thats just mental lol.

Ah ok man 10 inches!! What happens if its to long like coulndt it be dangerous or something?

It's only dangerous if you used Deep Heat as lube.

There are some purchases you shouldn't post.

For everything else, theres Mastercard. Accepted for strap-ons.

There are some purchases you shouldn't post.

For everything else, theres Mastercard. Accepted for strap-ons.

Hilarious...

Boy this sunday is crazy.

Hell yeah it is! i though everyone slept on a sunday, got up at 4PM and played games till 1am . . . Oh and ate cookies at 6.30 and 10pm.

With all this talk of dress up.

Wish i could dress like him. :blush:

gurren20lagann202023202te3.jpg

hes wearing two belts and looks like a prick. i hope he gets raped.

Got my new dog today! Woo! I'll post a pic as soon as I can be arsed.

Also finally getting a laptop next saturday