NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cookyman

Adding Wii codes to address book

This is really starting to annoy me - so far I've added 52 people from this forum to my address book (I've sent them a PM to confirm this with my code).

So far I've had 21 people add me! this is ridiculous - if your gonna put your console code in your profile then I would expect you wanted to be added to peoples Wii's. I suspect some of these people haven't even got their Wii's online yet! If your Wii's not online don't put your code on!

I am sure this will improve after tomorrow when people get their Wii's and then number of online Wii users increases big time but just though I'd have a wee rant about it anyway.

On another point I bet theirs a mad exchanging of codes when the first online games arrive on here if your online now read your PM's and add people! :mad:

What annoys me actually, is that the Wii doesn't send a message to the persons Wii that you're adding and ask them to accept or decline. Seriously, what year is it?

Ive put my code on, but i don't offically get my wii untill tomorrow, so everyone will be added tomorrow.

What annoys me actually, is that the Wii doesn't send a message to the persons Wii that you're adding and ask them to accept or decline. Seriously, what year is it?

amen brother.

Cookyman I feel your pain I've added about 51 people and up to 20 of them still havnt added me! I wish you could organise the address book between family, friends and connection pending!

Hey, sorry man. You've PMed me twice, but I still haven't done it. I've been getting PMs too asking "have you added me yet?" etc.

Been a little busy. Family, uni stuff, plus its christmas. I'm still going through my PMs each day adding people to teh list.

Have a little faith. Ye will be added. 20 odd contacts though..that's a hell of a lot. That's a quarter of your address book, isn't it?

Anyway, you will be added. Just, there aren't enough hours in the day for me.:heh:

Hey, sorry man. You've PMed me twice, but I still haven't done it. I've been getting PMs too asking "have you added me yet?" etc.

Been a little busy. Family, uni stuff, plus its christmas. I'm still going through my PMs each day adding people to teh list.

Have a little faith. Ye will be added. 20 odd contacts though..that's a hell of a lot. That's a quarter of your address book, isn't it?

Anyway, you will be added. Just, there aren't enough hours in the day for me.:heh:

No worries man - just letting off a little steam - glad I got that off my chest!

:bouncy:

I've got loads of PM's of people asking me to add them.

I can't be bothered, I'll get round to it eventually. To add them, I have to write down the name and number of all however many I have, then get a chance to get on the Wii and then spend ages adding them.

I've got loads of PM's of people asking me to add them.

I can't be bothered, I'll get round to it eventually. To add them, I have to write down the name and number of all however many I have, then get a chance to get on the Wii and then spend ages adding them.

It doesn't take long really - I did the same I just wrote them down - well worth you'll get some wicked Mii's from everyone :santa:

I havent added everyone who pm'ed me either. So fucking what!

If I add you I add you, if I dont, I dont!

Calm down like!

To quote Take That, 'Have a little patience'. I'll get round to it, but it's hard considering I get bothered by my sister whenever I go on the Wii.

I too am one of the culprits. At home for christmas so I'm away from my normal computer so it's awkward having the friends codes easily noticeable near my wii... Also 61 odd people in the thread - little bit daunting right now to be honest! Come just after new year I'll be back at my uni home and I'll add everyone around then.

I havent added everyone who pm'ed me either. So fucking what!

If I add you I add you, if I dont, I dont!

Calm down like!

Calm down? sounds like your the one needing to calm down - take a chill pill.

Take it easy man all I was saying is theres no point displaying your Wii code if you cant be arsed to add people - take it off until your ready to add them otherwise the forum users are wasting their time adding/contacting you.

On a lighter note - merry fucking christmas! :santa:

Anyone on here can add me if they like, I have not got any other Miis on my Wii yet.:sad: I wish the online aspect of the Wii was more like Xbox Live.

Seriously is it the end of the world? There's not a lot to do with the Wii friends anyway. I only added a few staff members, then I added back anyone who added me. Of all the people I've added I've only traded a few messages and received a few miis. Maybe it'll be different when the multiplayer games are going strong but right now I don't see that you need to let it bother you so much....

I've added a few more people, and I've started sending out some crimbo messages.

We've only had this console for two weeks or so. When we get the online games, I think I'll be sending messages and stuff like a mad person.

I got your PM and promptly added you, I haven't check my wii address book for a couple days, but when I looked on friday, you were still greyed out :(

Yep, I just checked again and you are still grayed out. I'm fairly sure the code is right too, did you add me with the right code?

Whilst I have been guilty of this I think I have caught up abit with it all, just had so many messages! jeez I must be popular lol! if anyone hasn't been added me and has added me, just send me another PM!

Sign in to follow this