N-Europe

So whats all the fun and games with 8.8 Great?

dannbrownn

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to reiterate a fact :-

MK: DS >>>>>>>> SMK >>>>>> MK: DD, MK: SC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MK 64

Opinion isn't fact, TakeoMiyazaki. Just because you have the Mario Kart games arranged into your own neat little order of preference, it doesn't mean the rest of us have to agree with you.

Opinion isn't fact, TakeoMiyazaki. Just because you have the Mario Kart games arranged into your own neat little order of preference, it doesn't mean the rest of us have to agree with you.

hehe, just expressing my own opinion as fact-i returned to SMK after 10 years of having not played it and it just feels wrong-the DS version feels the most right to me. the 64 version was a slight let down and the graphics and cheating CPU didn't make me happy.

So far, I've preferred the handheld versions. Namely because both GBA and DS Mario Kart games have more in the way of content than the home console versions, particularly for single players. That's not stopping me wanting the only game I've yet to play in a series I've always liked though.

What I find funny is that the negative aspects of the game he lists I disagree with, yet I think he's missed a hell of a lot more wrong with the game if that makes sense.

If you get bored that easy, I wouldn't be looking forward to the second part of TP if I were you.

It was the opening couple of hours I didn't like, and just the general control of Link just felt loose. The opening to TP was a bit slow but I got passed it.