NEurope
Dyson

24 Season 6!

Just seen the teaser for Day 6 of 24.

Those bastards decieved him! Right when I thought he was going to be free!

Coming in January! Much sooner than I thought!

Anyone else see it? Impressions/Ideas?

Spoilers in spoiler tags please :grin:

You mean the trailer, or the 10 minute introduction? Becuase if you haven't seen the introduction you should scout it out.

Both are full on amazing, I cannot wait for this series!

Can't wait for it, not very long at all now.

Does anyone know if its going to be another 4-part opener?

Yeah, it's another four parter. They spread it over two nights because four hours of new Bauer in a single evening is just too much for even the most devoted fan to handle.

Any news for when this starts on SKY? I heard they were cutting the time difference from when it is released in the US to when the UK gets it.

Any news for when this starts on SKY? I heard they were cutting the time difference from when it is released in the US to when the UK gets it.

"Under a week" apparently. (Time between US and UK airings)

I am UBER excited. Still havnt seen the trailer, I will watch it on my decent PC at the weekend. So. Cool.

Never watched Lost but I'm intrigued, could I start on season 6 or would that just spoil it and ruin the experiance?

Season 6 is somewhat of a direct follow on from the previous Season. You really should start at the begining with Season 1, it's the best one anyway.

"four hours of new Bauer in a single evening is just too much for even the most devoted fan to handle"

Haha! I laugh at such an accusation! Me and some mates had a 24 Season 5 marathon! The whole thing, it was the most extreme day ever!

Never watched Lost but I'm intrigued, could I start on season 6 or would that just spoil it and ruin the experiance?

I uh assume you mean 24, and no. Definetly not. It really has to be experienced from the beginning. Although I suppose I could excuse you from watching season 3 :p

GIVE IT TO ME

I just realised there are 24 days left until this new season starts. It's a sign.

GIVE IT TO ME

I just realised there are 24 days left until this new season starts. It's a sign.

Oooh. You're most likely Warezing the files from USa, even though there'll be a 1 week gap maximum, right? As per usual :P

I'll be watching them, ads and all. The only drawback.

Oooh. You're most likely Warezing the files from USa, even though there'll be a 1 week gap maximum, right? As per usual :P

I'll be watching them, ads and all. The only drawback.

Well, if it's anything like last season, Sky won't show the first 4 episodes on consecutive days like Fox are, they'll show 2 on the Sunday and then the next 2 the week after. So we'll still be 2 weeks behind.

Plus 24 + advert breaks make me want to die.

And i'm sure if I wait for Sky, some bastard will spoil it for me anyway.

Well, if it's anything like last season, Sky won't show the first 4 episodes on consecutive days like Fox are, they'll show 2 on the Sunday and then the next 2 the week after. So we'll still be 2 weeks behind.

Plus 24 + advert breaks make me want to die.

And i'm sure if I wait for Sky, some bastard will spoil it for me anyway.

I figured that'd happen to me, guess I got lucky. I was spoiled about

President Logan being a baddie

but that was really my own fault.

We'll see how the January schedule looks for Sky :P

Edit: Actually, I record my episodes on Sky+, then watch it at about 9:15 - allowing me enough time to watch it without adverts.

I uh assume you mean 24, and no. Definetly not. It really has to be experienced from the beginning. Although I suppose I could excuse you from watching season 3 :p

Yeah I mean 24 I always get them confused. Anyway my mums friend bought two seaons of 24 for 20 quid in singapore