NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

The world in your hands

This is link to a program that, if installed, gives you a 3D world map taken from a google satelite. It let´s you zoom in and give incredible details on mayor cities and such. It´s AWESOME!! This is ,however, aparently only a beta version so not everything can be "max-zoomed" so to speak but regardless of that...

The World

Yeah, whats with the all the google threads? I think people can find out for themselves seen as most people visit google on a daily basis...

i knew google were making something like that but i didn't know where to find it (Maybe i'm just to damn lazy)

I have just down-loaded it, and it's so cool when you find your city and places you know, i found my house :)

I have just down-loaded it, and it's so cool when you find your city and places you know.

its pretty cool, its just that because i live in a shitty little town, so it looks like a green swamp or something on google earth, london is really good though :)

Been on it befe, N.Ireland looks like shit, get your act together google and show us in all our glory.

They musta got it right lol :heh:

love my country :p and want the rest of the world to see how beautiful it can be when its not geting bombed that is :p

yeah, when ur not gettin all that bombs and that its not that bad :heh:

Hey...wait.....what am i saying! It sucks. :heh:

It took me ages to find my house, i had to first find my school and follow the route my bus would take to get to my house. I put a marker on it as well :)

Sign in to follow this