N-Europe

What I want GTA 4 to be like

Zombie_Fan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

With this day and ages technological advancements I would expect to see a game set all around the world [/sarcasm]

I would think one set in say a whole country would be quite fun. Or set in Europe.

Go buy some fake IDs, get into the UK illegally. Brilliant. Join the army of one counrty and shoot some innocent person to create a war.

That would be a cool game imo.

I would prefer GTA4 to be more like Yakuza, where their is a point to the violence not just there, and please rockstar no more cheats I want to be want it set in Tokyo.

no one forces you to cheat...................

Yes for the first couple of hours, and anyway real gansters would use their fists not cheap it up with an uzi

Not unless you play the missions. The missions are oh so fun.

And since when did real gangsters use fists instead of uzis? :p

Because it wouldn't take much research to identify me in real life and then the person who leaked it to me would get fired.

So you claim to be someone famous? And someone leaked it to you?

Interesting, usually these claims come directly from someone who claims to work for the rumoured company.

Well, I only know the location so far, but I can make some guesses based on it.

It will probably be based in the present or future.

Only one city, but it'll be big.

I guess i'll tell you that the city isn't in europe.

No, I'm just friends with a guy who's friends with someone who has a high up place at rockstar north. But if they found my address (which would be a pretty simple job) they can easily work out who leaked.

No, I'm just friends with a guy who's friends with someone who has a high up place at rockstar north. But if they found my address (which would be a pretty simple job) they can easily work out who leaked.

Oh here we go again, friend of a friend of a dog whos left ear fell in the teapot of a drunken monkey.