NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Channel 5 now.

Home Alone 2 owns. The first one is pretty amazing, too.

I love the bit when Marv gets electricuted and you can see his skeleton. I laughed so hard at that when I last saw this film.

I realised at 6.30 I'd missed half of it and decided not to watch the rest, it was just what I need to put me in some proper christmas spirit :(

I saw this movie for the first time in years and discovered jokes that I didn't get when I was a kid.

"Uncle Frank says if I walk in when he's having a shower, I'll grow up never knowing what it's like to be a real man"

xD

I saw this movie for the first time in years and discovered jokes that I didn't get when I was a kid.

"Uncle Frank says if I walk in when he's having a shower, I'll grow up never knowing what it's like to be a real man"

xD

Hahaha. I didn't used to get that either.

Another one of those films that you don't 'get' until you get older is Ghostbusters.

"take me now, subcreature."

I used to watch the first Home Alone all the time but I've never seen the others. I should probably get round to it.

There's four, isn't there? Or is it five?

Anyway, don't watch three and four (and five, if there is one). They are, for lack of a better word, crap.

Sign in to follow this