NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darkcloud

Christmas game suggestions..... 2....

Ok I did this last year as well, but, with my trip to Japan costing pretty much all my money I was hoping people could give me some game suggestions! ^^d Anything that was worth buy from the end of last year to this year suggest it here. :)

I'm then gunna have to take the best of the bunch and suggest them to random familly members as they have been pestering me to tell them what I want. o.o;;

This is like my only chance to catch up on this years games to some degree so yeah. Thanks for any help. ^^;

Christ. Um... Zelda, Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Oblivion, New Super Mario Bros, Chibi Robo (was that this year?), Soul Calibur III (again don't know if thats this year), Splinter Cell DA, Dead Rising, Super Monkey Ball, Loco Roco (meant to be good).

Can't remember what else came out this year.

Twilight Princess

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

Gears of War

They're my favourites of the year.

Zelda and Gears of War are obvious choices...... Seeing the list people have been giving me it doesn't look like I missed a too eventful year tbh. :-/

GameCube still counts yeah? If thats the case then be sure to get hinting that you're after some Fire Emblem: Path of radiance. Its been a slow year for the Cube otherwise, I doubt you'd be interested in Pokemon: Gale of Darkness?

Just a week til the Big Day :santa:

If you have a modded ps2 go for Ultimate Muscle for the PS2 you can import it for under a £10 if you know where to look

Cheers for that HoT. Interesting, yet excellent list of games. So.. who thinks Gears of War is better than Zelda? I'm not sure. Both in my top 5 games of all time. Looking at that list then, there are so many games I own and love.

The last few months for games has been quality. I've never enjoyed videogames as much as I do now.

Shadow of the Colossus is pretty good.

Was that this year? I think both that and Ico look like they'd be really good, and just my type of game. If I ever buy a PS3 I'm going to have to pick these 2 up.

I have to pick up a copy off Ico from grainger games on nunn street, on saturday they were stocked brim full

Sign in to follow this