N-Europe

This took me ages

Action

While emasher's right, and I almost moved it, the problem with that thread is you only get one piece of feedback per post and it could wind up being something useless like "lawl haloes ghey minus1000000/10". So this can stay, though if lots of people start posting new threads for c&c we'll step in.

About the sig. Awesome work, a very popular style but done nicely indeed. I don't like the text. In fact, it seems very strange that you got that awesome render, blended it like that with some great colours then slapped that ugly text on. No offence, the rest is really nice, the text just looks stretched, the stroke is out of place, the gradient is not subtle and it's too big. Try using a smaller, plainer text and a colour picked from the rest of the sig.

While emasher's right, and I almost moved it, the problem with that thread is you only get one piece of feedback per post and it could wind up being something useless like "lawl haloes ghey minus1000000/10". So this can stay, though if lots of people start posting new threads for c&c we'll step in.

About the sig. Awesome work, a very popular style but done nicely indeed. I don't like the text. In fact, it seems very strange that you got that awesome render, blended it like that with some great colours then slapped that ugly text on. No offence, the rest is really nice, the text just looks stretched, the stroke is out of place, the gradient is not subtle and it's too big. Try using a smaller, plainer text and a colour picked from the rest of the sig.

How about we have a thread where people give more in depth criticisms of the sigs/avatars of several people in the thread?

And personally, I like all of the sig... even the text. Very nice indeed.