N-Europe

Wii Play for £30 with this voucher code

scubahood

Guest Stefkov
Nice to see GAME doing free delivery, at last.

Should be in the Bargains board.

Yeah finally, just a bit too late.

I had just orded Pro Evo from them and it was at my home, I looked online the day i got the game and it said Free Delivery on all items. I was pissed i spent an extra £1.50 for deivery and i could of had it free.

This is good, lots of poeple will want this game for the extra controller mainly.

Im getting it instore, dont care really paying an extra £5

Problem being, if you preordered Wii: Play now....would you even get one for launch?

If you order from GAME I imagine you'd get it on the 8th or 9th.. however the game is not exactly worth playing on launch day anyway. It's just mini games.

Most people will be trawling through Zelda on 1 player.

Play3k does indeed do this delivered for £27.99 and games like Zelda for £29.99, but they've also sold out.

If you order from GAME I imagine you'd get it on the 8th or 9th.. however the game is not exactly worth playing on launch day anyway. It's just mini games.

Most people will be trawling through Zelda on 1 player.

Play3k does indeed do this delivered for £27.99 and games like Zelda for £29.99, but they've also sold out.

I ordered them yesterday...doesn't say anything about being sold out. And I don't care if I don't get them near the 8th because I can't play them till the 25th anyway :laughing:

I ordered them yesterday...doesn't say anything about being sold out. And I don't care if I don't get them near the 8th because I can't play them till the 25th anyway :laughing:

Unlucky, they don't actually tell you on the ordering page.

Wii Pre Order Update

Posted on 21st November 2006

Please note that we have now completely sold out of both our current allocations for all Wii consoles and accessories, at least until our third delivery. Wii Play and Zelda are also sold out, but pre orders for third party games should still be fulfilled, subject to availability.

We do expect more deliveries before Christmas, but the numbers and dates for these have not yet been confirmed.

Pre orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis. We would advise keeping your place in the queue, as cancellation will result in the next person receiving the goods instead.

At that price (and on Froogle) I can't imagine they'll meet supply by Christmas.. but I could be wrong.

Guest Stefkov

judging by it has a massive green General box, im guessing its Austrailian

wiiplayback_1164692847.jpg

wiiplayinside_1164692965.jpg

its onyl a disc and box, not much to say about it. why does information take up half of the box now!?!

Hard to see with the light, but Wii play is only 2 player?

Guest Stefkov
Aussies get a box for Wii Sports then.

Thats Wii play above, but yeah if you go to ign, theres something about an aussie wii box opening and you can see they get a box for Wii sports.

judging by it has a massive green General box, im guessing its Austrailian

wiiplayback_1164692847.jpg

wiiplayinside_1164692965.jpg

its onyl a disc and box, not much to say about it. why does information take up half of the box now!?!

Hard to see with the light, but Wii play is only 2 player?

That's a bit shit... would have banked on Wii Play being 4 player... disappointing. :nono: