NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

Viva Pinata Communtiy Thread

Keep promising myself to sit down with this one, but it just keeps ending up a the back of the 'to play' pile.

Might aswell until a patch is out.

What is the patch going to do and when is it coming out?

On another topic, I only just started playing VP and so far its awesome, although the sounds of injured Pinata are just cruel:cry: , does the initial garden you heva get bigger or is it just that for the rest of the game? I know you can start new gardens but I was just wondering!?:p

Yeah you can see the lines where it will upgrade to, well you can kinda see. It does get quite big. I started a new garden after having an upgrade once. Took me ages to whack the ground and plant grass.

Cool! I'm really looking forward to this! I'm playing it in between loads of games (maybe for about 2 - 4 hours a week which is minimal for me!) and I think this the right way to go! I feel really sorry about killing the evil slug pinata cos just before it dies, as its lying crippled and defenseless on the gound, it makes a really cute and sad noise...so I have to put it out of its misery!!! Good fun though! What is the regular method of income? I've been selling fruit and wormy pinatas!

Cool! I'm really looking forward to this! I'm playing it in between loads of games (maybe for about 2 - 4 hours a week which is minimal for me!) and I think this the right way to go! I feel really sorry about killing the evil slug pinata cos just before it dies, as its lying crippled and defenseless on the gound, it makes a really cute and sad noise...so I have to put it out of its misery!!! Good fun though! What is the regular method of income? I've been selling fruit and wormy pinatas!

Usually, you just sell the produce from plants; Apples, Blackberries, Gooseberries etc. You can also sell Pinatas for a fair sum, and they get more expensive as you progress.

Also, one of the more easier ways of earning a TON of cash, is to plant Chillis in your garden and spray them with Fertillizer, (Red) until they are as big as they can get. Remember to water them though. This usually earns you 400 per each chilli, which is quite alot!

What I am using to get money is to turn a Tafly into a Redhott and sell it off for 2100 and get minted that way!

use the chilli method till you get the better plants. Can make 4k easy in 10 mins

Can anyone tell me where I can get a gem tree from?...I'm trying to get a Chewnicorn!

I think the main point of the game is to constantly be doing new things to get raise your level to get new things available.

Do you have to be a certain level, cos he hasn't got one?

Yeah, I think you have to be about.. Lemme see, 30? Maybe higher, 35 I think. Somewhere in the 30s if that helps :)

The Chewnicorn has been the most annoying one yet! Whenever it visited, it would eat one gem, then leave again! In the end, I just built a fence around it until it had eaten all the Gems.

I want to get back into this again. Now I'm getting rid of games I don't like, I've a lot less to complete, so my 'to play' pile is slightly smaller.

I'm determined to get to 1000 points in this game.

Anything and everything. Ive just got Whirlms , sprarrows hedgehogs, and those teflys

Anyone got a spare Chewnicorn they want to send me??

Also does anyone know when they are going to update the game and what might be included?

he he just bought this game.. I waited till i found it fairly cheap.. great great game to relax with... I named my first "child" after my flatmate.. he he.. 10 minutes later he was eaten.. ha ha.. I just love the mood of the game and the way the music changes when some "sour" is about.. pretty good "comeback" Rare

and yes.. the sound of the hurt pinatas is cruel.. I used to bonk the sour snail with my spade just so it didn't do any more damge.. but i couldnt stand to hear it lying there whimpering

So Chris (nintenchris) sent me a 2 or 4 headed snake. I went on yesterday and it wasnt there.

Do I have to do something to recieve a pinata?

I want to play this but everytime i go to put it in i just think screw it and play crackdown instead.

So Chris (nintenchris) sent me a 2 or 4 headed snake. I went on yesterday and it wasnt there.

Do I have to do something to recieve a pinata?

Just play for a little and it will pop up telling you that i have sent you something!

Oh and this is for you Stef

LMAO!

Just play for a little and it will pop up telling you that i have sent you something!

Oh and this is for you Stef

LMAO!

Oh right.

...hahaha great video, expect more singing tonight :heh:

Sign in to follow this