N-Europe

Collectors Edition Twilight Princess at Target?

Sixfold01

It's published by Prima games, who do distribute guides in the UK. So there is every possibility of it coming out here.

But it's nothing to do with Nintendo.. and it has NO collector's value.

Just because they say it's collectible and has a nice cover (which I expect for $20) does not mean it is going to be exclusive or worth anything.

Nintendo will no doubt have an official one out.

Guest Stefkov

Saw tha guide on ebay while i was searching for the box with the tunes in it.

I have never followed a guide in my gaming life. I wont now.

PLease no!

Not a member of vip cause i'm not allowed :(

I would get it cause it would be the only decent ninty

merchendise we would get here ;)

Not allowed? Why not? Rebel against this force that is stopping you become a member and experience the worst VIP treatment in western society!

I do want the cloth map. So, provided that it's coming to the UK as well, should I not pre-order TP and wait for a week or so till it comes out?

What on Earth would you do that for? This is just a collector's edition guide, so just buy the game itself on launch day, and the collector's edition guide whenever.

I actually went to Target.com to search for another item that was a supposed collectors edition, that contained a master sword, shield, and some tracks from the game... but i stumbled upon this. http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=8-1/qid=1164557609/ref=sr_8_1/602-7807099-7805440?ie=UTF8&asin=0761555730

It says its a hard cover... and it has 432 pages... I know twilight princess is a huge game... but do you think this is just a strategy guide? Seems strange to me... either way I want it....

By the way Twilight Princess is amazing.... :D

*plays it*

you mean this

http://weeklyad.target.com/target/Default.aspx?action=detail&storeid=2508807&rapid=0&pagenumber=0&listingid=-2094057187&offerid=&ref=%2ftarget%2fDefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrowsecategoryl2%26storeid%3d2508807%26cattreeid%3d604347%26L2CatId%3d604347%26L1CatId%3d604346

I saw this ad to weeks ago.... I work for the local newspaper, and we get the ads two weeks in advanced.:woops: :wink: