NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Do amazon have any left?

Sorry to make a new thread for this, but I can't view any threads at school...

Please don't say any n1nt3nd0 related words so I can view this.

Do amazon have any left over from the preorders? If they do I'm going to run home and get one...

Thanks

(I'll delete this later on)

Always though the PS3s top looked like a Grill/Barbeque and/or one of those fancier printer models.

$500 down the pan, apparently it has a slanting motion to get rid of the greese.

I imagine they have reboxed the units judging from the professionalism of this mod.

Probably just put it in a PC case.

No!! SOLD IN 46 MINS!!!

you say gone in 46 mins it was more like 5. they weren't on bang on 9, and just went like that, i thought i'd missed out, but turns out 1 click wasnt working.

you say gone in 46 mins it was more like 5. they weren't on bang on 9, and just went like that, i thought i'd missed out, but turns out 1 click wasnt working.

You're right, it was 09:46 they sold out... but don't know when they started!!:hmm:

You're right, it was 09:46 they sold out... but don't know when they started!!:hmm:

Arround 9:40 ish

So yeah they where snapped right up!

I think it was around half past 9. I may be wrong, though.

I'm shocked at how quickly this sold out. I expected it to be quick, but not like this.

All gone,went out of Wiis within 15 minutes.Started at 9.30,just gotta have a little faith in GS now.

As an aside how much was it selling for, as the price has been taken off now it sold out!!??

my annoying mum a) didnt let me take card into college so i couldn't do it.. then she didnt check durin that time (says something about work to do MEH) and then when i came on tonight to at least buy some wii games, without a wii pre-ordered, my card has been expired for 4 months! although i can use it when im out :S

As an aside how much was it selling for, as the price has been taken off now it sold out!!??

It was selling for £179.99 like almost everywhere else :p

I read a statement that said all was sold in 7 minutes. That's 420 seconds... wow. Don't know how many though.

I like how estimated retail price has turned into actual retail price.. I think it could have been £150..

Sign in to follow this