Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Gears of war Thread

DiemetriX

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Breaks his own face in dismay :heh:* Dude, considering you're always being a bitchy pedant when it comes to spelling, I feel I should inform you that it's SHOULD HAVE. Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Actually as it stands I'm pretty sure that what I wrote is at least grammatically correct.

But I didn't think I was that 'bitchy' when it comes to spelling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, I don't know if any of you guys still play GoW, but i've only just got a 360 and I picked up Halo 3 and GoW. Im struggling to get anywhere on Hardcore, because my teams Ai is terrible. So if anyone wants a break from Halo and wants to do some hardcore GoW action then let me know.

Gamertag - Fex uk

________

NEW JERSEY MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Edited by fex

• 4 months later...

sorry to bump this but i have a question, is it possible at all to Play against some1 with GoW on 360, when i have it on PC? i have tried today but when me trying to accept his invite, it said i needed to restart GoW and then open the message again (didint work)

and when i tried inviting him it said for him that GoW needs to be on his games list

i was wondering if there is any small patch or something that makes the versions compatable (since thats why i thought MS were pushing for Games for Windows, cause they had compatability with Xbox Live games)