N-Europe

Thread about Lost, but not the new series

Nintendinosaur

Okay, before I get panned for doing this, let me explain.

I haven't watched any of the new series, I have been tempted but I'm waiting for it to come on tomorrow night on my brand new HD TV on Sky One.

Surround sound and everything.

Top Bollocks.

Anyway.

Anyone else like that?

Second point.

May have already been brought up I don't know I don't go on the thread because I've already had one MASSIVE SHOCK dealt to me by that thread about Season 3.

This is where it gets interesting.

If you have the first season on DVD, put the very first episode on.

Watch the first few minutes, until that guy who gets sucked into the jet engine is by the jet engine.

Now rewind it back a tiny tiny bit.

Go through it frame by frame.

You will see that a faint black cloud comes in from the right side of the screen, hits him in the stomach, with enough force to knock him into the engine.

So you think its debris huh?

Watch it.

But keep watching, the shot should pull out to a shot of Charlie just about to get his crack on while walking on the beach.

Look at the Jet Engine in the upper most right corner of the screen.

See it explode?

See that funny looking black cloud thing fly out of it?

Well weird.

Apologies if this has been posted before, it was something me and my homie found last night.

Feel free to lock this moderators if you feel it is pointless.

I'm just a lurker anyway.

If I had the money for the equipment and subscriptions I would absolutely want to take advantage of it. The adverts such but I enjoy the suspense of each week.

But I don't. Shouldn't have read my thread if you didn't want spoilers really, but sorry if it was a big deal.

Even the actor that plays Ecco knows nothing of the writer's intention with regard to the black smoke. He speculated that it is merely a metaphor.

Also can you screengrab this?

It's silly how we're slaves to ABC and their affiliated advertisers for the next 4 years or so.

Dunno if it needed another thread but whatever.

Lost has become total bollocks. It was bollocks anyway during the first 2 seasons, but they've lost all ability to write in season three, at least there was interesting stuff to think about during 1 and 2, but season three is just re-using the same old fears and plots. I'll probably watch the rest of it, but I don't have high hopes for it at all, and the inevitable conclusion is bound to be hella weak.