NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
gmanprime

The Dreams thread

I have been hearing a lot of people saying that they are dreaming about the Wii, so this thread is your haven to get your nightmares and fantasies off your chest.:heh:

Nightmare: I walk in to game stop at 11:00pm. The guy at counter greets me and says that he has been waiting for me all day. Then he hands me my Wii without paying for it and I walk out the door.

Doh! I forgot Zelda. I walk back through the door and somehow there is 4 Sony fanboys holding the place hostage with handguns. They kick me and I fall to the ground. They strip me of my Wii, and place it on the counter. Then they let me go.

By this time the cops have appeared outside the store with mega-phones to try and reason with the fanboys. I call the criminals on my cell phone. I didn't know the number but I did it anyway.

They tell me that they want 5 ps3s and a copy of guitar hero 2 or they will start killing hostages, and I relay the message to the cops. They refuse. It did not even seem odd that they were considering the Wiis as hostages.

Before my dream was done they had destroyed every Wii in the store and every copy of Zelda, leaving happy feet hapily perched on the shelf.:cry:

Weird you should mention this, I had a dream last night. Must be getting to me.

Somehow I ended up with the Wii at the bowling alley. There was a TV somewhere so I started playing it with other people on that, then I went away for a few seconds and all that was left was the Wii and one nunchuk. So glad it wasn't real.

I've had a load of Zelda/Wii dreams. Most of them when I'm getting the Wii and others when I get Zelda and it sucks ass. Horrible.

Hugely embarassing to dream about games, but we've all been there.

Here's one i've had recently.

I've pre-ordered my Wii at Gamestation. But, so far, i haven't pre-ordered any games. In my dream, i get to Gamestation on launch day, and it turns out that all the good games have gone. So, i need up getting some disney title as my only game.

Not only that, but i get to the till and i tell the bloke that i want to purchase this.

"sorry mate, you got any I.D?"

"....this is a game's console!"

"still need ID"

Then, i end up getting a taxi home and coming back, and my brother's are waiting for me at the store.

"we've kept it for you, so nobody else would take it!"

How sweet.

There was another one i had aaages ago, about the controller before it got revealed. In my dream, some guy showed me this controller, which was like the N64 controller, but it could split into two parts. Very very pointless, but funny. The controller was revealed the next day.

I've had a load of Zelda/Wii dreams. Most of them when I'm getting the Wii and others when I get Zelda and it sucks ass. Horrible.

That happend two nights ago. The controls were not even functional.

I had a dream recently that PS3 overtook PS2 as the most successful console of all time and Nintendo declaring that they are unfit to compete in the console race and will remain as a games publisher only.

I've dreamt about it twice this week. Last night i was at a launch party, and we were shoutng at an M$ fanboy, with his '360...

I had a dream recently that PS3 overtook PS2 as the most successful console of all time and Nintendo declaring that they are unfit to compete in the console race and will remain as a games publisher only.

You know solitanze. There is one thing that I actually like about you. You never get angry when people ruthlesly bash your opinions(including me). Not to mention it is really fun when everyone can't stand someone and that person runs around pretending that nobody hates him. You spice up the forums.

I mean it.

Take it easy on him guys. He is probably only like 9 years old anyway.

I had a dream recently that Zelda had the score of 8.8 and then gamerankings average went down by 0.4%. After that I woke myself up screaming. Worst nightmare EVAA!

I hate those too.

You all dream about games?

None of us mean to, it just happens.

Terribly geeky, i know. But hey, some nights i dream about breasts, and rare nights i dream about games. It's all good.

My friend had one of those NES buckles.. but he stopped wearing it because he kept having dreams about his friends playing on it while he was naked.

He didn't divulge any further but I can only hope I wasn't involved.

[/off topic]

I don't dream/remember my dreams if I have them.

I had a dream that I was actually going to do somehting with my life other than play videogames, music and bang my girl. Then I woke up laughing so hard I busted a gut.

ALTERNATIVE DREAM: Nintendo & Microsoft Join Forces for the ultimate console: Revolution720 whereby it outputs 2160i, no controllers, you are the input device, pathces are attached you, 100% movement simulation on screen. All the games you miss out on respective consoles combine for the ultimate gaming experience with all the other jazz such as far superior online service/games, customisation features etc.

Sign in to follow this