• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more slightly encouraging poll results courtesy of gamespot.com:

"Have you been able to get your hands on a PlayStation 3 yet?"

Nope. Haven't even tried. (57%) 6,042

No! And I've tried everything! (5%) 596

Yes. But I had to do things--awful things--to get my hands on one. (2%) 274

Aww yeah! It was easy! (I know a guy knows a guy who knows a guy...) (4%) 521

Huh?! Sorry. I'm trying to kill General RAAM for the 37th time in a row on hardcore in Gears of War. (28%) 3,010

Already own the game, looking at the case and all the unopened accessories/games as I post this message, but due to important committments i'm not able to play the Wii console until early 2007 in January i'll get extensive playtime in. I must admit, the controllers a lot smaller than I expected. Tiny, looks to be the size of a chocolate bar just about...

Already own the game, looking at the case and all the unopened accessories/games as I post this message, but due to important committments i'm not able to play the Wii console until early 2007 in January i'll get extensive playtime in. I must admit, the controllers a lot smaller than I expected. Tiny...

nice short but sweet review there cheers!

I actually got my Wii console in interesting circumstances. I work at a department store and the 1st initial shipment of consoles was for pre orders only. I got my father to pose as an ordinary customer being a walk in customer asking for a Wii console. I spoke to my manager, she was hesitant to give it to this customer who happened to be my dad, but didn't want to lose the sale so she went ahead with it and allowed me to process the sale. I got the sole Wii console that wasn't reserved for preorder, hopefully there are no defects like with the US shipment. I could've had this console back on November 19, but I wanted to wait for the goodness that is Wii Sports with a proper game case.

Super Fruitfall UK IGN Review:

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/749/749761p1.html

Gottlieb Pinball Classics UK IGN Review:

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/749/749755p1.html

I don't like IGN UK

I don't either. The guy deliberately scores down games. LOOK AT ME, I downgrade games, i'll annoy people and attract hits. Thanks for contributing to Twilight Princesses failure Matt Wales...

On the contrary, Patrick Kolan from IGN Australia actually is more lenient with review scores, scoring games higher for most titles, particularly with Wii Play.