NEurope
marcel

official boxarts of Wii packages (cables ect.)

Is the S-video cable going to be available at launch? My HDTV only has a DVI hi-def input so S-video would give me the best picture.

Might pic up that SCART then....

No price???

Looked up the RGB cable quickly. Around £20... :cry:

Looked up the RGB cable quickly. Around £20... :cry:

Yeah, it's on Amazon for £15 not inc. postage. Still get one though.

No clamshells? Nintendo-Europe hath truly blessed us.

Truth. I broke a pair of scissors trying to get into my play and charge kit...

I hate how they insisted on separating the nunchuck and Wiimote. Why not just put it in one box? Would make sense, no?

I hate how they insisted on separating the nunchuck and Wiimote. Why not just put it in one box? Would make sense, no?

Saves replacing both items if one breaks...

It's always going to be a talking point, but i'm glad that they're keeping both seperate.

For one thing, the Nunchuk is an attachment. I consider it a seperate entity. There are some games which simply do not need it.

As the above poster said, if one breaks, you'd have to buy both again. You'd end up having 2 of one item and one of the other.

I just think it makes more sense to get them seperately. If they were to cost less bundled, however, that would further complicate things!

I like the design. :) Thank you, NOE, for not inflicting clamshells upon us! I hate those things with a passion, I swear they were invented by someone who hates people.

I preordered that RGB cable ages ago on Gameplay, and I might pick up a nunchuck with WiiPlay after my Wii arrives.

i have to carry around two wiis hopefully, that is going to be hell, and i have to take the bus all the way to Thornhill to drop one of them off, its going to be a bad day for me

What are you guys calling a clamshell package? Aren't the regular game cases clamshells as well? Isn't the DS itself a clamshell?

What are you guys calling a clamshell package? Aren't the regular game cases clamshells as well? Isn't the DS itself a clamshell?

I think they mean the ones where you can hardly open them. Like the 360 REmote, the 360 controllers packaging etc.

They just some plastice sealed like all around or something so its quite hard to open, unles you have a good pair of scissors or extremely good teeth.

I think thats it anyway. I always love boxes, I can store them away and i doubt they would get damaged, whereas these clamshells go in the bin cos ive ripped them to shreds.

Ah if that's it then it truly is annoying. I just bought a new headset for my PC and it came in one of those. I nearly lost a finger trying to open it!

Ah if that's it then it truly is annoying. I just bought a new headset for my PC and it came in one of those. I nearly lost a finger trying to open it!

I know what you mean mate....I actually cut myself from that kind packaging............I hate it so much. :nono: :horse: