NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
tyl3r_durd3n

EGM December Wii/PS3 Comparisons

If both of those games had online play, maybe things would be a bit different? Thats one major reason that is holding Wii back at the moment. When the service is good to go and games are using it, the console will be complete.

Is Motorstorm a finished title? It would be a little unfair to make this comparison, especially as how i don't think Excite Truck is anywhere near finished yet. We've got to wait til January before we get it.

Yeah, neither title's finished, but from what I've heard, the IGN editors on the podcasts etc, they all said they were far more impressed with Excite Truck, seeings as the controls for Motor Storm were so laggy.

Geez, I hate things like this. They did it so people on the street would see

PS3 vs Wii Comparison!

Buy this issue now or we'll break your knee-caps!

And people would say, "Hey, I do want to now which is better!"

And the magazine editors carefully chose the list so as not to play favorites and offend any fanboys.

And people said, "OMG! WTF their teh 5am3!!! LOL!" When they read the list. I don't care about this magizine or it's opinions. Shouldn't they have something better to do, like comparing similar systems, like 360 and PS3? God, sometimes I hate people. Scratch that, most of the time I hate people.

Similar applies to Resistance > Red Steel.

Anyone else read Edge's hands-on? "Shallow", "overly-buoyant controls", "repetitive", "predictable" and "poor-quality weapons" are a few choice quotes.

Thats Resistance right?

It only got 8.25/10 from Famitsu, 33/40.

The Bad: Single-player difficulty, not all minigames a ball

That's right about where I would discredit this source.

To be honest, those reviews Dante posted are stupid. I've only heard positive responses on Super Monkey Ball. But even so, I won't buy it. and the comparison, well, it's bein said: it's a sales-issue. Poor.

Wii60, god I hate that name. Such a fanboyish title.

The comparsions can only really be made with the same game. I can understand why CoD3 would be better on PS3. I have the game on 360 and the graphics really do add to the whole World War 2 Experience. It makes a fantastic atmosphere.

Wii60, god I hate that name. Such a fanboyish title.

The comparsions can only really be made with the same game. I can understand why CoD3 would be better on PS3. I have the game on 360 and the graphics really do add to the whole World War 2 Experience. It makes a fantastic atmosphere.

PSWii is even worse :woops: . Comparisons aren't that bad, not suprised with the Monkey Ball scores, i'm expecting generally negative review scores all round, due to the fact the WiiMote is a deviation from traditional control and gamers are heavy resistors to change, they'll like it more over time.

Sign in to follow this