Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I misses it today, break it down for me!

img_p141_s13940_txd20051025_v1_f1.jpg David and Lil finally discussed the issue of David’s fling during their separation. Lil was forced to admit how jealous she had been. Their feelings out in the open, the pair kissed and took another step towards repairing their marriage.

img_p141_s13940_txd20051025_v1_f2.jpgBree found pages of The Bogan’s Tipped Hair and was stunned by her mother’s creative outpourings. Not only was Susan the villain, and all the men in love with Janelle, but the Timmins kids were portrayed as being totally out of control.

img_p141_s13940_txd20051025_v1_f3.jpg Paul threw Lou out of No. 22. In retaliation, Lou told Susan about Paul’s affair with Izzy, in earshot of David, Lil and Karl. He repeated Izzy’s warning that it was only a matter of time before the rest of Paul’s secrets were revealed.

img_p141_s13940_txd20051025_v1_f4.jpg Humiliated by Izzy yet again, Karl stormed over to the Scarlet bar and told her to leave Erinsborough for good. As she took refuge in the office, Paul appeared. He told her he needed to make sure she kept his secrets for good…

That OK for ye?

As she took refuge in the office, Paul appeared. He told her he needed to make sure she kept his secrets for good…

And strangely was nowhere to be seen today.

you should see what episode we are up to here in australia right now he he he i could put all these spoilers on here.

You've already been warned.

Guest Offerman
Anybody else think Toadie and Connor should be worried, now Sindy knows about the stripper?

Man that girl annoys me, so intensily.

Man that girl annoys me, so intensily.
Agreed!

Anyone think Pauls done something with Issy to keep her quiet/out the way?

e.g. sent her away somewhere, tied her up somewhere... who knows!!

Yesterdays show ended with him warning her and she wasn't shown (/that wasn't concluded) today!

Or are we just meant to think that?

God Sindi is soo iratating. Just because she's a loser with no friends to have a Hen Night with she just has to ruin everyone else fun :angry: I just pray to God their wedding goes tit's up in a Toadie esque affair in which Sindi is the one lost at sea never to be found again :hehe:

On another note, I slipped out of watching it for a while and whatever happend to Connor and his baby with the fit Oriental girl? I know he was getting weekend time but that's suddenly stopped :?

img_p141_s13941_txd20051026_v1_f4.jpg I'd say it's Serena as shes the radical type that would do that and you saw her going outside after she had the row with Lil. Although I'd like it if it was Lou :p

paul reckons its a he then! money on Lou (well he cuda got in the house) or david. im having doubts about serena tho, dunno why

He said he yet went straight to Serena.

Toadie seems a bit over the top telling Stu not to go through with the wedding, here's hoping Sindy kills herself when he cancels.

Toadie seems a bit over the top telling Stu not to go through with the wedding, here's hoping Sindy kills herself when he cancels.

Let's hope not too many get maimed before the wedding.

I don't like Toadies and Connors chances of waking up unscathed tomorrow.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!