Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Offerman

I'd give Hannah a good seeing too.

Today was hilarious though, especially after Joe had made up with Dylon, and starting making questionable comments about Dylons Engine.

'Ohhh...look at the dinger on her'. :D

Guest Offerman
i have to admit, she'd be enough to turn me lesbian lol :heh: shes got a gorgeous face, and a lovely smile.

Thats what does it for me - that seductive smile. :) Its innocent, yet dirty. ;)

After seeing Lyn Scullys initial reaction to Joe Mangel yesterday I'm beginning to think that they may be getting together real soon.
Maybe that names's all she looks for in a man!!

Nooooo, Lance is going so soon, and it seems Phil and that other guy are going soon aswell!

and yeah the Connor Serena thing became obvious a while ago.

man Neighbours is huge over there, i never knew it was so popular in the UK, i never knew that, well at least australia is ahead of you mabey i might put some spoilers in here :D

If it wasn't for us then neighbours would have ended a long time ago, selling it to the BBC is whats kept it going!

Guest Offerman
thats totally stupid with lyn and joe, joe mangel and joe scully are like totaly identical! pure freaky

At first I had abit of a double-take, I had to ask Mummy to scope out Neighbours and see if she thought Joe Scully and Joe Mangel are the same actor.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!