NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

It was on at lunchtime, here is what happened;

Sky and Dillon give it a go; Dillon says he'll really try and control his temper from now on,

Dillon goes to see Paul (again); and makes a slight breakthrough. Paul says when he gets out Dillons gonna pay; Dillon says you (Paul) would have done what i did if it was him me (Dillon); Paul doesn't say so, but seems to agree,

More in the bikini shop (such a great story!!),

Darcy won't take the money Issy's raised and keeps blackmailing her; Darcy implies to Karl that he shouldn't trust Issy; Issy goes to see Paul and tells him about Darcy blackmailing her, Paul laughs at her misfortune and then says "you only came to see me because you know i can get you out of your situation because i have contacts"; Issy says to Paul that she wants Darcy eliminated/"taken care of"!!!

I am so sorry admins/moderators for bumping this but the biggest thing has happened for along time in Neighbours!

Darcy left a note to Susan telling her that Izzy's baby was not Karl's!!1!1!!11!! what will Susan so? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

hehehe omg so exciting! cant wait cant wait!!!! susan will tell karl but karl wont believe her i bet!

Yeah, but Karl will get suspicious, and check her files on Friday and confront her! Can't wait! Even though I love Izzy.

She got rid of the paper records, but the computer files are still there!!

I was so glad today that Darcy told Susan; this has been going on for AGES! and it's about to get really interesting!

No doubt Karl wont believe the letter but then he'll see the files!

Gotta love Issy!!

She should go bikini shopping in every episode (love that shop!!)!

Issy in that black and gold bikini!! :shock: :shock:

STUNNING!! :)

It wouldnt surprise me if nothing comes of the Karl + Susan + Izzy scenario. I mean the letter was ripped up, the files may still exist, I can't remember - but it could just be left.

However yesterday when Darcy left it was pretty moving. I mean the music and all, and the fact that was offically the end of an era. Darcy had actually been in Neighbours for a very long time, elbeit in and out - and yesterday was the day he finally left. He was actually, I thought, a very good actor.

It wouldnt surprise me if nothing comes of the Karl + Susan + Izzy scenario. I mean the letter was ripped up, the files may still exist, I can't remember - but it could just be left.

However yesterday when Darcy left it was pretty moving. I mean the music and all, and the fact that was offically the end of an era. Darcy had actually been in Neighbours for a very long time, elbeit in and out - and yesterday was the day he finally left. He was actually, I thought, a very good actor.

yeah the files are still on the computers. darcy was a good actor. and looked sexy with facial hair :heh: and YES i shud be allowed to perv on the guys on neighbours after all the perving you guys were doin on the gals :heh:

Hopefully Lil's big mouth won't be able to stay closed for long. Fingers crossed!

yeah the files are still on the computers. darcy was a good actor. and looked sexy with facial hair :heh: and YES i shud be allowed to perv on the guys on neighbours after all the perving you guys were doin on the gals :heh:

Two wrongs don't make a right. ;)

Two wrongs don't make a right. ;)

haha was waiting for that :heh: you're just bitter cause i ain't perving on you ;)

haha was waiting for that :heh: you're just bitter cause i ain't perving on you ;)

'aint yet'? or 'aint never'?

:P

rofllies Offer's. And the women on Neighbours to gawk at are great! Thank you casting director for giving us Skye, Serena, the Timmin's girl that I can't remmeber the name of, Dee (when she was still around) and Cindi (no matter if you guys hate her!)

'aint yet'? or 'aint never'?

:P

no comment :heh:

Have to say the girls are the best eye candy on any of the soaps ive watched. The men however, that Irish guy, Connor, hes a cutie. and dylan. Yum!

rofllies Offer's. And the women on Neighbours to gawk at are great! Thank you casting director for giving us Skye, Serena, the Timmin's girl that I can't remmeber the name of, Dee (when she was still around) and Cindi (no matter if you guys hate her!)

Jenay, or Jene - however you spell it.

boyd is bloody mad to go off with kayla and the baby! Flips sake, hes only 17 :hmm:

still feel sympathy for paul when he got taken out...was he just being daft or was he having a panic attack of sorts?

boyd is bloody mad to go off with kayla and the baby! Flips sake, hes only 17 :hmm:

still feel sympathy for paul when he got taken out...was he just being daft or was he having a panic attack of sorts?

Kayla is pretty stunning as well.

yeah.. as true that may be..but is it worth giving up everything for a baby thats not urs? and where the hell are they gunna live, with steph and max? :heh:

I've missed a week or so settling into Uni and not being able to ch00n my TV in, the reception isn't great but it's the best I've got.

What the hell is this homosexual delivery service that Stingray is in?

all the Timmons' said they was gunna get a job, help their mum with the massive credit card bill. stinger joined a delivery service, and thats his pink uniform. :D