NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

RE: Nintendo whats keeping you

WE know the release date and practically everything else apart from the most important 2 things release retail games list and a release VC games list.

We know of a few games which will be definate such as TP, Wii Play, Red Steel and Rayman Raving Rabbits.

But come on Nintendo you have 43 days until the launch surely you can give us a launch list.

Why do you need to know the VC games list. It's not like there is any point in pre-ordering them.

I want to know too, especially since games like Smooth Moves arent coming out at launch when I thought they were...

And I'm surprised I havent seen adverts for it yet.

Totally disorganised as ever, Europe as a territory should be taken a lot more seriously. I think there's plenty of money to be made in Europe, shame Nintendo don't seem to care...

Damn you nintendo, we need nintendo uk seperate from nintendo europe then we may get something done.

Who is with me

Damn you nintendo, we need nintendo uk seperate from nintendo europe then we may get something done.

Who is with me

they'd probably be worse though.

:s

Yeah, I am. Isn't Europe the biggest games market in the world? If so, why are they repeatedly screwing European consumers with delays and region locks when it would be simpler to just give us no region locks and American games?

I must admit, i'm getting a little impatient because Nintendo hasn't gave us a official Wii launch list, but this can be left till at least 2 weeks before launch remember.

However, IGN have started a Wii guide (which is probably just for USA, again) and it states there going to add the launch-game section on 31/10, maybe NOE will announce Europes launch line-up then?

I think NOE are doing a better job for advertising Wii then GC so far, but lets be honest that was never going to be hard to conquer.....

Sign in to follow this