N-Europe

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

Tellyn

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Season 1. Call me a sissy, but did anyone else cry at the end of the last episode?

Nope, because five episodes before the end I looked up Series 2 online and the prices, and I saw

something about Jack dealing with the death of Teri

Anyone else think that Chloe's new look in series 6 is erection enducing?

... .

MMM Chloe is my type of girl. I knew I had seen her in Firewall as Harrison Ford's secetary! (Typecast? i wonder....) Just started on series 3 now, and it's getting better after a weak start. Don't think anything can top series 2. That totally ruled! But do have high hopes for 5 and 6 :D

Kim doesn't deserve recognition ever since she decided to not be in the show anymore.
I'm pretty certain it wasn't her decision, it's up to the writers. She's had her run anyway, as far as I'm concerned last season put a fullstop on the Jack/Kim relationship.

Anyway, I thought that Mexican woman from Season 3 was the hottest.

They are still both better than Michelle "Charred Corpse" Dessler. Ho ho ho.

Just finished Season 1. Call me a sissy, but did anyone else cry at the end of the last episode?
Yes, but just you wait until later on. There are moments in Season 2, 3 and 5 that are particularly heart-wrenching.

Regarding Chloe, I always thought she was at her hottest when she just got out of bed in the first episode of Season 5. Hoo boy, I would.

I found the deaths of Mason and Chappelle really sad.

I actually found the death of Edgar much more sad that either of those. The lack of the clicking clock at the end added so much to the atmosphere. Chappelle's death was great and Mason is a hero.