N-Europe

Wii Remote >>> Sixaxis

raven_blade2006

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a comment from someone on the IGN Wii lobby about this.

The Sony controller is a joke. It was bad when it was a banana. It is worse now that it is the same thing as the DualShock was. DualShock was not a great controller, and is far surpassed by the 360 controller and now Wii.

This news makes it worse. Can you imagine having to connect and disconnect four different controllers to a cable just to play Halo? This is the physical equivalent of PSP load times, and should embarass Sony.

The whole point of a wireless controller is not so much freedom of movement as not having to bother with the wires, which tend to tangle and annoy and look like a mess.

I doubt many people will have the patience to play multiplayer titles on PS3 if this is true.

Finally, those are SONY BATTERIES in those controllers. Ouch! The last batteries Sony shipped were burning people's houses down. Rebuilding your house because of bad Sony design should make buying a PS3 prohibitively expensive even for the hardcore gamer.

What I think

Reasons like this make me glad Nintendo went with AA batteries. Its better than having the equivalent of a 'disposable controller'. Also this connecting/disconnecting in order to 'pair' and play wirelessly is a hassle. Imagine what multiple players would have to go through.

oh yeah, no bias there :laughing:

The PS3 pads 'L4/R4' now has a 'click' at the end when triggers are pushed all the way in. :rolleyes:

HO..LY Shit!!!!

(Not only does this make the controller even more confusing (I also hated 'L3/R3'), It's ripping off Nintendo AGAIN!!!)

Is the Z button still a clicky one?? Cos at one point it was n stuff....