Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

HMV money off/discount codes

Locky

£3 off £20 = DG6564

-----------------------

Also, I've just received an email from HMV:

"This Friday and Saturday (20th / 21st October) HMV.co.uk is offering you a 20% online discount*. Just use the promotional code: SQ1515 to save 20% on thousands of CDs, DVDs, games and accessories (future releases are excluded and terms and conditions apply.)

This is a Friends-and-Family offer, so please forward to anyone you think would enjoy 20% off at HMV.co.uk. Remember it's only valid for two days.

ENTER CODE SQ1515 INTO THE PROMOTION CODE BOX ON THE WEB SITE

Terms & Conditions

The 20% discount voucher is only valid on transactions made on HMV.co.uk from Friday 20th October to midnight Saturday 21st October 2006. Excludes pre-orders, e-gift certificates, downloads, games consoles, bundles and digital music players and Special Delivery charges. One use of discount code per registered account. The voucher can only be used at the time of purchase and cannot be used with any other promotion, coupon or discount including the NUS / HMV Student Discount scheme. Normal HMV.co.uk terms of sale and HMV's Standard Returns Policy applies. See online at HMV.co.uk for standard promotion details."

I love their 'Special' offers page. £29.99 for everything except Tak 3.

HMV has never really been much of a games shop.. but good for tunes and movies.

Including postage you'll barely be saving anything off the prices Amazon does as standard including free delivery.

Postage is free at HMV:

"UK Standard Delivery: This will be despatched with free delivery via Standard UK Mail. We would advise that packages usually sent by this method are received within 2-5 working days from dispatch."

It might be okay for 360 games, but £29.99 - 20% = £24.

But out of principal.. I will go with a retailer that has consistantly low prices.

£29.99 for Mario 64 is blatantly not worth it 2 years later. Especially for an online retailer..

Thus I won't shop with HMV for games.

Nah they don't let you use other promotions.

Nip/Tuck really got interesting whenever they were getting into their 'Carver' storyline.

I was more of a 6 Feet Under/Sopranos guy, not liked much US drama since.

Currently geeking out over the x-files, never really got the chance to watch it as BBC were really dodgy with their airing of series'

The Carver storyline was okay, but the ending was dire and you look back and think "hmm, bit dragged on". Seen a bit of season four, and its great. Theres times you watch it and go "they're just doing that to be Nip/Tuck (ie freaky)" but it actually works.

I couldn't think of anything else I wanted so I just got House season one, but for £12.79 it's such a bargain.

It's a shame they didn't do this closer to christmas, I could have picked up some presents but don't know what to get anyone yet.