N-Europe

Party Music!

Charlie

Platty knows where its all at.

Just acquired the Grease Megamix and Dirty Dancing Megamix. Seen the video of it on YouTube before, good stuff. :)

It's great isnt it :)

You my friend have great party taste.

Thank you!

Do you have to book to go to Koko I want to go! Man indie night sounds awesome.

No you dont need to book, just turn up and pay on the door. If there is a band on you sometimes have to buy a ticket...like the other week i had to pay a tenner to see the pipettes which included NME night.

But if you dont wanna see the band you just turn up at like 10pm - 11pm and go for NME Indie night. Think its about £6 to get in usually. Opens till 4am...nightmare getting home from camden at that time tho...night buses.

http://www.koko.uk.com/new_koko/index.html

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only album you ever need for any gathering: Party Animals by Turbonegro.

Turbonegro%20Party%20Animals%20Klein.jpeg

"Wasted Again" is an awesome song.

I'm not gonna let this go, Typical me but i dont care.

PARTY music is party songs, not, Rap, Grime, Metal etc, you dont go to a wedding party with fucking Slipnot roaring out the spakers do you, it's things like YMCA, I will survive, Girls dont wanna have fun and tunes like that.

I'm not saying you dont want that sort of music at a party, but it isnt classed as party music.

No hard feelings, But im right on this one.

What you're describing isn't "party music", it's "fucking appalling excuses for sound which people think have to be played at parties because they're always on whenever your dad's had a couple of cans of Red Stripe and is boogieing on down, and the world's a little darker and we all die a little more inside music".

What you're describing isn't "party music", it's "fucking appalling excuses for sound which people think have to be played at parties because they're always on whenever your dad's had a couple of cans of Red Stripe and is boogieing on down, and the world's a little darker and we all die a little more inside music".

I lolled. Also: Saw turbonegro live a Download a couple of years ago. Was retarded. In a good way.