NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
colormonkey

Pro Evolution to Wii

As rumored/heard before:

Computer and Video Games are reporting that Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka has confirmed that a version of Pro Evolution Soccer is currently at the "playable" stage on the Wii console, and the team are trying to work out exactly how to implement the controller. The team is apparently looking to use the Wiimote and Nunchuk for passing, shooting and throw-ins, although this does sound a tad gimmicky for our liking.

We'll bring you more as we get it.

http://www.rewiredmind.com/news/041006/proevocomingtowii

This is great!

Doesn't sound gimmecky too me if it is done clever ...

Crap lock this thread before Dabookerman spreads his DNA on it!

Good news though will get if it comes out.

mer i'm a fan of pro evo but it does seem a bit stupid using special wii controls as there is no need as don't think its needed on pro evo. i will be sticking with the 360 version and not purchasing the wii version

More football news.

Seabass also revealed that he's heard whispers of EA getting busy in R&D, by looking at strapping a remote device to a player's foot for shooting. Quite what that turns out to be we don't know, but you can bet that it'll have FIFA in the title

I would like to see ProEvo on the Wii. It would be great!

Id probably get Fifa too, especially if you have to strap something to your feet!

Please no, just use the classic controller and all will be merry. I don't want to be throwing the ball in, or actually shooting. If I wanted to do that I'd go and play football, its cheaper to go to the park than buy a game.

Crap lock this thread before Dabookerman spreads his DNA on it!

Here we go, i guess the new ways to play this game is that we hold the nunchuck, have the wiimote dangling and kick the wiimote around

INNOVATION

Personally, i dont care if this comes out on the wii, if they keep the classic controls will i get it? Probably nah, the superior version will be on the 360

Plus theres the DS version to look forward to

Here we go, i guess the new ways to play this game is that we hold the nunchuck, have the wiimote dangling and kick the wiimote around

INNOVATION

I'd buy it :p

INNOVATION

Personally, i dont care if this comes out on the wii, if they keep the classic controls will i get it? Probably nah, the superior version will be on the 360

Plus theres the DS version to look forward to

wouldnt be so sure about that. the 360 version is just WE10 in HD. the superior version will be WE10 J-League + Europa Leagues 06/07 on PS2 out in november.

wouldnt be so sure about that. the 360 version is just WE10 in HD. the superior version will be WE10 + Europa Leagues 06/07 on PS2 out in november.

Actually, its the PC Version thats the superior version, that will be easy to obtain

How hard can it be? You move with the nunchuk, aim in the direction you want to shoot with the Wii-mote, and press A button to shoot.

Sometimes I think the developers are trying to make it more complicated than it has to be.

You could even, hold your breath, ues only the Wiimote for playing. But that would be too easy wouldnt it?

How hard can it be? You move with the nunchuk, aim in the direction you want to shoot with the Wii-mote, and press A button to shoot.

Sometimes I think the developers are trying to make it more complicated than it has to be.

You could even, hold your breath, ues only the Wiimote for playing. But that would be too easy wouldnt it?

Its capturing the perfect controls and gameplay that has made pro evolution such a great franchise

Its capturing the perfect controls and gameplay that has made pro evolution such a great franchise

Hail booker as our new great leader!

Nah, actually I will buy a football game when you can have 4 teams on the pitch at once.

Not even Mario Smash?!:wtf:

Haha....Mario Smash Footy 3: 4 Teams, 4 Goals, 2 Balls....Probably wouldn't work too well, but hey...

It could just be Winning Eleven on the Wii. After all, WE came out on the GCN but they didn't bother making a Pro Evolution for it now did they?

That being said, I think some of these ideas for the Wiimote could be pretty cool (Although I don't know if strapping the Wiimote to your foot is the most practical of solutions!)

Not even Mario Smash?!:wtf:

Haha....Mario Smash Footy 3: 4 Teams, 4 Goals, 2 Balls....Probably wouldn't work too well, but hey...

Actually I take it back.. I might get Striker's charged if some of the original issues are ironed out.

I bet this wont be given the Pro evo brand as it sounds like its becomeing a mutant game like ISS4 or something

Sign in to follow this