N-Europe

What the hell is this thing?

Mikey

Where is the "Start/pause" button in those two first that pedrocasilva posted?

I mean what were they thinking? A start button is in the controllers of NES,SNES & N64!

It's the red one that is on the left where now is the D-pad. It's shaped exactly like the Start button from the N64 pad.

The D-pad on GC was actually a last minute addiction.

Hey man! Pass me some more of that d-pad shit! *sssnniiifffffff*

I never even saw one of those interact superpads before, but my sister DID buy an interact memory card in poundland once(and they have yet to appear again, if it wasn't at all like her, i'd be inclined to believe she got it elsewhere then lied to me), that memory card was pretty darn good, still works today and has all my saves! I also think that whilst the original photos posted do look a bit ugly, that is absolutely no bearing on how they would feel and play, consider your first ideas of tee n64 pad.

For me the worst part of 3rd party pad is the D-pad. You thought console ones were bad, I think PC ones are worse. I remember I had an earlier Gravis Gamepad line (supposedly the best at the time) and I was trying to play Sensible Soccer. My player kept dribbling at an angle when I wanted him to run straight. I almost threw the whole PC out the window. I could appreciate then how SNES pads were so well built. God bless official console pads.

Personally, I love N64 official pad. Those horns were so comfortable! I know some people found the analogue stick painful though. Not me personally, but I guess that was the only weakness.

I wish they'd kept that version, I love that B button and that start button, and look at that cool cable :D
You're not alone, that cable was just stylish and I love the start button in red, as well as B like Y/X (with a different color).

Ohhh well...

the only think I didn't like there and it's better in the final one... is the joystick notice how it has more circles in it ;)