NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

Busted my car

FFS! I reversed into a damn post last night and now I'm without my car :mad:

This is the third crap thing to happen to me in three weeks, you all know about my crappy weekend, but I didn't tell you that I got beaten up by pikeys 3 weeks ago.

Talk about being at rock bottom.

I fookin' hate pikeys!

Seriously, I feel your pain. I backed into my sisters boyfriends' car a few months back while I was busy fiddling with my car stereo. It proves that these things happen to even the best drivers.

Well actually after seeing a few episodes of britains worst drivers I would be a bit paranoid in traffic there :)

Sorry to hear about your car(s), hope it goes better from now on.

and for what it's worth: It would be harder to back into things (or fiddle around with the stereo) with a motorcycle ;)

while I was busy fiddling with my car stereo/

It proves that these things happen to even the best drivers.

Lol! Teehee.

You're really having a bad time of it lately. Best I can say is that these things come in three's, or so the saying goes.

well if you are at rock bottom there is only one way to go ................

and that is to hell. only joking. things will get better and you can quote me on that.

Everyone's got to crash their car at some point, at least it wasnt anything life-threatening. I'm just waiting for my first collision...

Everyone's got to crash their car at some point, at least it wasnt anything life-threatening. I'm just waiting for my first collision...

On the M8 m8?

Sign in to follow this