NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cookyman

PS3 v's Wii

Belongs in the funny stuff thread..but depending on popularity this might stay. I'l watch them in a minute.

Urgh, not more fanboy material.

I'm no fanboy just found them amusing!

But thanks for the flattery nice to be called a "boy" at 36!

I'm no fanboy just found them amusing!

But thanks for the flattery nice to be called a "boy" at 36!

Could of been worse, he might of said fangirl

Could of been worse, he might of said fangirl

Yeah true he could have but then I would have beat him to death! :horse:

Hmm, ok but if you're 36, you're still a fanboy, fanman sound stupid.

Hmmm well thats your opinion and you entitled to it however I think you'll find I'm an educated gamer who has been playing since my 1st console the Atari VCS in the 70's - but if you want to judge me and call me names thats your perogitive, however I was merely adding the links to vids to lighten things up and perhaps make a few people laugh. Now if on the other hand you require a sense of humour bypass fair enough but otherwise dont call me a fanboy when I've been playing games since before you were an itch in your fathers pants!

Jeez theres no pleasing some folk eh? :mad:

The internet highway this week has gone back to bashing Nintendo for some reason. :hmm:

Yeah well we all knew the praise wouldn't last! lol - I thought the 1up show was particularly harsh! :nono:

The internet highway this week has gone back to bashing Nintendo for some reason. :hmm:

Gaming fanboys have to bash about something. This week? There was the wii price announcement. It would have been either: "tEh WiI isTHAT cheap!?!/ it MUST b a piece OF cr4p!!!11oneone" or "OMFG ur payin THAT Much 4 an XBOX with a NU controlLER!? RIPOFF!!!111ONE".

Who needs fanboys when the company who makes the game bring out the worst promo ever!

I'm talkling about you Konami - now I was quite curious about elebits until I saw this, be warned it contains the worst promo music ever and the most irritating family I've ever seen yup even more annoying than the girl with the spiky hair in the rayman vid (ubisoft redeemed themselves with the hilarious bunny vids though).

Are you really sure you want to click this? might put you off elebits for life! - you have been warned!

I'm talkling about you Konami - now I was quite curious about elebits until I saw this, be warned it contains the worst promo music ever and the most irritating family I've ever seen

I love that video! I can't stop my foot from tapping when I see it. And as for the family - it's a wonderful throwback to the suburbanville culture of the 50s. It's also funny how they show about two seconds of ingame footage.

Idiot fanboys. That's all I have to say. I prefer the ps3 vs. wii 'apple style' ad. This is very amusing, and is much better than some guy who can't even spell the word 'controller' and various other words before publishing a piece on the internet. And yes, the Wii in this video is being depicted as slutty. But thats fine! That is what the system is going to be!

As soon as I saw all the wii-channel stuff, I have been put on the back foot thinking that Nintendo are justing going for a bullshit trendy market.

I have always argued that there isn't a place in a games console for a dvd player, it's just an add-on that is completely unnecessary. But the wiichannels take the cake! News and weather channel? pfft...

[/rant]

Sign in to follow this