NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hal_9Million

Funny thought about WiiSports Boxing

So WiiSports Boxing features those custom Miis just like the rest of the WiiSports games. This might be considered sad, but what a great way to vent your rage on someone you disslike. Make a Mii of them, then beat the crap out of them with your own Mii. The only chance you'll ever get to smack your boss in the face, it's brilliant!

I wonder if there is a Burberry style t shirt for the Mii to wear.... I hope so :indeed:

________

Emilia

Edited by fex

wonder if the next serial killer will have a wii with all his victims created in as wii men

MUHAHAHAH!

I can't expect Wii Sports Boxing to have blood :(

But I hope it's fun to play since I'll probably have to get it.

Cracking idea, that. But you'd have to feel a bit sorry for Ken Kutagari, wouldn't you?

Nah, thought not.

I can just imagine it now....

Headline news!

Serial killer trains with violent boxing game!

*Jack Thompson appears from a puff of smoke*

"Hello there, I'm here to tell you about the latest MURDER SIMULATOR! *dumdumdum* Its called.... Wii Sports! Its a innocent looking pack-in with Nintendo's new evil console, the Wii, but it actually contains a horrifieing murder simulator, a boxing game which you can design the "Mii" you're fighting against, and beat him/her up. Recently, a spotty little chav named "bling" trained on this to lash out his fury on his parents because the PS3 was delayed, and soon murdered 10 1/2 people by training on this game! The bible tells me that this game, and everything else I don't like, should be sent to the depths of hell, and I'LL BE SEEING NINTENDO IN PRISON!"

*Jack Thompson is pulled off stage by security*

Actually the first time I saw this, the words I shouted at the computer screen were PUNCH OUT!!!!!

My dad came in and shouted PUNCH OUT!!! YEAH!!!

Actually I must say my dad is looking forward to this console and I quote 'Because they have brought Punch Out to the 21st centuary'

I was thinking that this game might get in trouble. Because two chavs might think they literally have to beat the shit out of each other using the wiimote and nunchuck to register hits. KO! The Daily Mail would love that. :wink:

Sign in to follow this