NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

Sam & Max Wii?

We’d love to bring Sam & Max to the Wii. We already think it’s a good fit (as evidenced by Dan’s comment at PAX). In fact, Heather brought up way back in January how great the Wii controller would be for an adventure game (of course, back then it was called the Revolution… what kind of a dumb name is that?), and we’re great fans of Adventure Gamers’ recent article on the subject. Thing is, us thinking it’s a great idea isn’t enough. We need the guys at Nintendo to agree. And with a company as big as Nintendo, getting noticed by the right people can be tricky.

Sam & Max Wii

Contact Nintendo

Seriously I want this game on Wii, Wii needs to ressurect the adventure genre!

There was a TV show?

Anyway, yeah, the Wii seems perfect for point & click adventures :D. Sam & Max look like they'd fit in with the Wii style.. I'd love to play and own the original, but this would be great too.

Sam and Max - awesome game. I would buy it for Wii. While we're at it, let's have Day of the Tentacle and the Monkey Island games too.

Sam and Max - awesome game. I would buy it for Wii. While we're at it, let's have Day of the Tentacle and the Monkey Island games too.

I second that! A Lucasarts compilation of all their old classic adventure games would be excellent. And didn't Lucasarts announce that they were going to support the Wii?

*le sigh* I think I'm going to dig out my old copy of Grim Fandango and play that at some point.

I'd like to see a big return of the point and click adventure. Wii versions of Myst or Sam and Max would be brilliant. I'd also like to second the notion of being able to get my mitts on the orignal Lucas Arts epics via VC. That would be just phenominal.

Hell´s yeah!

i´d buy 5 copies of that game if it would come out for the Wii :Þ

Wow, according to an update on that blog it seems that after being inundated with emails/phonecalls, Nintendo have taken notice and contacted Telltale Games!

Fingers crossed for a Sam & Max Wii game, if not something decent along those lines! :)

Excellent news, im surprised lucasarts hasnt bought out all the scumm games for DS already. Its practically made for it.

There is a port of the ScummVM emulator for the DS, allowing you to play the old lucasarts games including Sam and Max.

Update:

News flash, Friday afternoon: They took notice! We got a phone call from Nintendo this afternoon. We’ll take it from here - please don’t email them anymore!

Hells yeah!

sammax.jpg

i hope they can put Sam and max hit the road on the virtual console too!

That would be excellent.

I remember them from when I was younger but only from my brother playing them on the pc. The only crime fighting cartoon duo that springs to mind when im saked it Sharky and george.: peace:

crime busters of the seaaaaa

oh man remember the little dance with the snapping of fingers and such at the end of the show .:bouncy:

Sign in to follow this