Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mine got to the depot last night! So im hoping it will come. Really can do without it being delivered tomorrow...

Well they deliver till 6pm so it should be today. Considering it's Parcelforce 24hr. If it isn't today we should demand our money back.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

This really is agonising.

EDIT: I ordered through Argos Direct (telephone) so I wouldn't know about any tracking number. I was thinking about ringing Argos and asking for mine but they are using a seperate company so probably wouldn't know anything about them.

My "normal" post is abnormal. Comes between 8am and 1pm, they're like bloody argos.

Worst thing is, I know I've got some parcels coming. So the doorbell will ring, I'll run downstairs and nearly break my neck, and it'll be an Ansly Harriet cookbook my girlfriend ordered for her mum for christmas or something

Date Time Location Tracking Event

07-12-2006 23:32 Birmingham South Depot Out for delivery

07-12-2006 22:24 Birmingham South Depot Arrived at delivery depot

07-12-2006 18:56 National Hub Sorted in hub

Strange time to be out for delivery, but as long as I get it today then that's fine. :)

It shouldnt really be sent by normal post if it is it could be delayed as it will be down to the postal van drivers to dilvery it and they have the easy life at the royal mail.

08-12-2006 08:50 Liverpool South Depot Out for delivery

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!