NEurope
Tellyn

Donkey Kong Barrel Racing

I guess as sad as I am to see the Cube die out Ill probably still buy this for Wii. It would've been nice on the Cube though. A predictable move after hearing Super Paper Mario's pulled off the same stunt on us.

Yes, just Zelda... The last great game for our beloved cube, and after that the cube's history :'(

On-topic: What's that barrel racing anyway? A sequal of Diddy Kong Racing for the N64?

What's left for cube? Only zelda? oh... :(

What about Baten Kaitos Origins,is that being moved to Wii?

I think Zelda won't come out in Europe, so movie licensed rubbish as swansong games are probably the only option. Hopefully you get wireless bongos in this.

I guess we'll be drumming with the wii-mote and nunchuck instead of on the bongo's for this game then!

Or maybe you just use the bongo's in the GC controller bay, but that would mean continuing to sell the bongo's!

Wait didn't the Donkey Konga games always come wtih Bongo's?

Wait aren't there GC ports in the Wii?

Wait a minute, I think i'm onto something...

Wait didn't the Donkey Konga games always come wtih Bongo's?

Konga 2 didn't, at least not the copy I got from GAME.

Konga 2 didn't, at least not the copy I got from GAME.

It should of come with bongos unless it was the cheapo £20 no bongos set. I can't wait for this game!

It is said to be the best plataforming game in this generation...

@Shadow: yeah I forgot about that but there's more left besides zelda and baten kaitos? Good ones...

I have still to play Jungle Beat. Iv'e got donkey konga 1+2 though. Anyone recommend Jungle Beat?

I’d defiantly recommend it! Jungle beat is easily the most fun game I’ve played in a very long time. don’t worry about the controls; it really becomes like seconds nature to control DK after about 30 seconds of playing.

About DK Barrel blast - I’m disappointed its been moved to the Wii. You could already play it on the wii because of the backwards compatible thing now its Wii only. Its another kick in the face for cube owners.

About DK Barrel blast - I’m disappointed its been moved to the Wii. You could already play it on the wii because of the backwards compatible thing now its Wii only. Its another kick in the face for cube owners.
They probably just realized after E3 with cube sales that the console was dead anyway.

And a game released for it will sell less than a "wii only" one.

Hmmz as I said in the N-Europe news topic: bad move I think... They've built a great concept 'round the bongo's and now they're moving this big franchise to the Wii. I think this is one game which they could make work on both the GC and the Wii, so they should release it on the GC and players who want to play it on the Wii can do so. I mean, this game is obviously not about graphics, and also not meant for revolutionary Wii-controls since it should be played on the bongo's... So let's hope that it can be played by the DK bongs!

By the way can the bongo's be used on the Wii? I actually don't know...

By the way, after reading several years at cube-europe, revo-europe and n-europe, I finally joined the forum ^_^ hope I'll get a warm welcome! :laughing:

By the way, after reading several years at cube-europe, revo-europe and n-europe, I finally joined the forum ^_^ hope I'll get a warm welcome! :laughing:

As the saying goes, better late than never! I've already said welcome in the news topic, but consider this a second welcome. ;)

We hope its been worth the wait!

By the way can the bongo's be used on the Wii? I actually don't know...

Welcome indeed :)

Anyway, I've also been wondering whether you can use the bongo's on the Wii. I hope it's not like with the DS, where they restrict you to only playing GBA games from the GBA slot, just so they still could sell some GBA's :(