NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Japan Event- General Chat

10:35 AM: The conference is starting a little later than expected. Expect more updates in the next 20 minutes or so.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

gah, it's 2.37am here and ive got to be up for work at 7.00.am

please god make it happe now.

Same here Spect8re.

10:38 AM: Conference has officially started! Iwata is here along with several other Nintendo big wigs from Japan. The speaker is introducing everyone. Iwata got up and took a bow.

:D

10:38 AM: Conference has officially started! Iwata is here along with several other Nintendo big wigs from Japan. The speaker is introducing everyone. Iwata got up and took a bow.

its times like this im glad im a bum with no work, if only i could get a crack addiction id be totally autenthic, plus it'd kill the 20mins wait!!

..I was gonna go to bed 2 hours ago and decided to wait up for this... and wait.. and wait.. and wait :heh:

I'm sorry! :'(

But, its starting now. I hope i am forgiven. :D

OGMOMGOMGOGMOM :D:D:D: :yay:

:p

I am shocked that there is only 1 english based blog which is covering the show!

OGMOMGOMGOGMOM :D:D:D: :yay:

:p

I am shocked that there is only 1 english based blog which is covering the show!

haha. who cares! lets just see what happens!