N-Europe

Wii sports vanished from US release lists

demonmike04

He'll say that's why he came to your door, but really he just wants to take your name and kick your ass.

im sure that any of the chucknorris/vindiesel humour can be applied to Reggie. in fact, im gonna indulge in some of that now...

:smile: Gravity only affects Reggie for six hours out of every day.

:smile: In order to gain lordship over Hell, Lucifer was forced to sell his soul to Reggie.

:smile: The hair in your food is all part of a cruel joke Reggie is playing on humanity.

:smile: Reggie is the reason you touch yourself at night

:smile: An advanced alien race once created a computer that successfully explained the meaning of life; however, the alien race, their planet, and practically everything else ever to come in contact with them was immediately obliterated when they asked for an explanation of Reggie.

:smile: Reggie regularly visits Africa, to have his penis cut off; since it grows with every glass of water he drinks.

:smile: Reggie encases the souls of his enemies in the bodies of Golden Retriever puppies.

:smile: Reggie can eat a piece of coal and shit out a diamond.

:smile: Paradoxically, half of Reggie equals one Reggie. This means that one quarter Reggie also equals one Reggie, and on and on forever. The Reggie that we perceive is the sum total of an infinite amount of Reggie's and his powers reflect this.

He'll say that's why he came to your door, but really he just wants to take your name and kick your ass.

..so he comes around.. hands you a Wii.. and before you've had time to set it up he has your name taken and ass well and truly kicked.. and taken back the Wii....?

Rege the Lege!

I'm not gonna say "i told ya so" (that don't count), but like i said for ages, they said they want "WiiSports" to be the Wii's flagship title, they want the Wii to be a console for everyone (hence the name sounds like "We")

The best way to garuntee Wii Sports is a flagship title is to get as many Wii owners to play it, what better way to ensure that than to bunble it in the Wii with two wiimotes and nunchucks to ensure at least two player tennis out of the box