NEurope
darkcloud

Japan.... 2 days in!

Right now Im in comic busters in central (?) Kyoto.... So far its been a cool time. :) I have had some random moments though..... Example.... I was in Wonder tower earlier and I noticed this group of kids staring at me.... Then I got the feeling I was getting followed... Finally one of them decided to ask what they wanted.... Excuse me... Can you ask him if I can take a photo..... For a school project... Is what he said to my girlfriend in japanese.... She asked me and I said yes before she said "Sooo badly lying" and I noded..... So the all got into the photo with me and I gave them a nice cheesy thumbs up pose... They will probably laugh at me later...... So yeah either Im a giant or just not from around there so they thought yay picture.....

A less nice memory is a group of girls in Tokyo disney land yesterday who snuck a picture and that was just weird. :-/

Disney land is cool btw.... That was my first ever time going.

Ermmmm Harujuku was random, it gave me flashbacks of camden town back in London...

The first nights hotel was quite cosy (the one we will be staying at mostly in Tokyo) but the one we are in now in Kyoto is nicer..

Finding my way round Kyoto has been a pain... Everything is so big compared to how it looks on any map so its amazingly confusing. o.o;; Tokyo is not so hard to navigate.... Strange as this is the oposite to what I thought would happen as Kyoto is just litteral blocks of buildings....

I went on the Shinkansen today to Kyoto which was pretty much a plane without wings.... Kinda cool.

Oh and it was the first time I had ever been on a plane.... I was kinda worried before takeoff then I was ok then during takeoff I was kinda worried again but then I looked out the window for the next 13 hours enjoying myself until landing..... I felt like the plane was gunna drop out the sky a lot.... It was weird....I definantly prefere takeoff...

Hmmmm these are my random messy thoughts on a Japanese PC which is really hard to use...... Hope you enjoyed them... Ill try to keep things updated as I go.... :)

This doesnt even mention most stuff I could comment on... This place is seriously awesome. XD

Great post. I've always wanted to go to Japan it sounds like a great place, I look forward to you're next update :grin:

Im glad your having an awesome time, be sure to tell us more man :D

Your just making me excited for when i go next year

Yeah I have a camera (well quite a few) but I havent used my digi came yet or I would upload pics... >.<;; Tomorrow I will upload pics of Kyoto maybe.... XD

Yeah I have a camera (well quite a few) but I havent used my digi came yet or I would upload pics... >.<;; Tomorrow I will upload pics of Kyoto maybe.... XD

Go around shouting "CHIN" and take pictures of peoples reactions:P

Wouldnt need to shout chin... I get enough reactions as it is. v.v;; lol

IS it really that bad??

I wonder how it will be like when i go there, i mean i thought i got a lot of reactions being in poland.

btw, when are u going to see smap?

Its the 28th I think....

As for reactions its not like its dramatic. lol Just I notice a lot of people staring..... Oh and ermmmm them people stalking me like I mentioned.. They were just being weird though. =P

Expensive? Nope not really.. As far as I can tell its cheaper.... As for that other question... No idea... Probably somewhere..... :-/

it has just dawned on me that you must be up pretty late. what is it 11pm there? you will be able to get the first news on the wii aswell as japan has the first confernce. will you keep us updated? also ask the japanese what they think of the wii.

Yeah its 11 here now....... Still not into a proper sleep pattern after not having slept on the flight here at all....... No I wont have news before you cause I wont be at the internet. lol

I really dont want to randomly walk upto random people and get my girlfriend to ask them about the wii. lol They already stare at me enough. =P

I really dont want to randomly walk upto random people and get my girlfriend to ask them about the wii. lol They already stare at me enough. =P

yes just enjoy your holiday man

Im glad you're having a good time, i would love to go to Japan!!

But whats with the picture taking of you, i dont get it? are you just too handsome?

Im glad you're having a good time, i would love to go to Japan!!

But whats with the picture taking of you, i dont get it? are you just too handsome?

Im guessing its because they rarely see any foreigners.

Or they might of thought they saw jesus XD /jk

The first instance in Tokyo Disney Land I was walking past one of the group and they turned round and jumped...... They got scared of me cause I was tall or something... She told her friends I think and they laughed.... Then I walked off and later ended up next to them again and one quickly got out the camera and two of them did a random pose infront of me and snap....

Second time I was walking around and I noticed on of the group staring at me and they turned completely around as I walked past... I was like o.o;;... They walked off I think, but, then the whole group walked back and hung around the corner for a while until I went past them..... "Sugoi!" is what one of them said and then they kept following around another corner and asked for a photo.... School project? Yeah right.....

Basically its either cause Im big, white or both. lolol Atleast thats what I assume... There are actually other examples of similar events but yeah.... Can:t be bothered to explain now. lol

i want a stalker it isnt fair. i want a hooker stalker. i think that is a girlfriend isn't it?