NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
opentarget

martial arts?

Just wondering if there are any martial arts practisioners on the boards? What do you practice how long have you been training, have you got any interesting story’s regarding your training? Has it come in useful?

I personally am a bujinkan budo taijutsu practitioner (ninjutsu) and have been training for over a year.

Due to the confidence gained since I started training I have been easily been able to talk myself and friends out of more than a few hairy situations will out drinking in town.

I am a master in the martial art that is Re- Ji.

It channels the power of names so that you can kick ass.

Just wondering if there are any martial arts practisioners on the boards? What do you practice how long have you been training, have you got any interesting story’s regarding your training? Has it come in useful?

I personally am a bujinkan budo taijutsu practitioner (ninjutsu) and have been training for over a year.

Due to the confidence gained since I started training I have been easily been able to talk myself and friends out of more than a few hairy situations will out drinking in town.

Whats th point in practising martial arts if you 'talk' yourself out of situations? Or is it a talking art?

I found that just knowing I could kick the shit out of someone has given me the confidence and presence to be able to talk myself out of a situation, where as violence would just end up with me in court facing charges of assault! Do you not think that it is better to talk the idiot down and enjoy the rest of the night?

that name only came into being cos i suck at fps games, but the bujinkan covers both offensive and deffensive techniques as it stands i prefer a deffenseve.

Both of you two could force the enemy back with your abusive spelling.

Its alright dude, i was getting at Dan Dare more to be honest, i thought he was supposed to be a student of English! Hehe.

I don't practice anymore but I'm a green Karate belt! If I kick a bunker, I can kill the people inside!

design_lil-karate-white.gif

I don't practice anymore but I'm a green Karate belt! If I kick a bunker, I can kill the people inside!

design_lil-karate-white.gif

hehehe, i imagined you AS a green karate belt then.....oh the hilarity....

Man this thread died a death! I guess martial arts are only good when you control it with a joypad (or wiimote which will be a little more of a workout) perhaps people do other sporting activities?

Both of you two could force the enemy back with your abusive spelling.

low blow! I misplaced one letter!

I spent over 6 years doing Tae Kwon Do and ended up with a 2nd degree black belt (i.e. 2 black belts), did Karate for about a year and also a few other classes in different arts. Martial arts really are brilliant for you - get fit, confident and kick ass. Pity I havent done anything in about 3 years... Boy I'm lazy! :hmm:

I did judo when was younger, am thinking of starting thai bo and BJJ and learning some cage fighting soon though.

I used to train Taekwon-do.

I'm the grade before Black belt.

Thats lazy!

black belt makes you able to hide in the shadows.

Wasn't this the best first post of a new member, ever?

I have trained Han Moo Do for 4 years but I think I'll quit it soon. I'm not interested anymore.

Thats lazy!

black belt makes you able to hide in the shadows.

Getting black belt is too much truble. And training took too much time of my life.

When I feel like it I can start where I stoped :P It wil probably take me 3years or so to get it If i start now.

I have a red belt, two black tags. I was 11 and it was like a gazillion dollars for the black belt.

I did judo when was younger, am thinking of starting thai bo and BJJ and learning some cage fighting soon though.

tai boxing and bjj are a great combo the boxing teaches great attacking and the bjj teaches defensive and submission techniques.

Sign in to follow this