NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Heaven

So....did school begin?

If i could i would of went to stoke newington school, it was full of white kids and it was non uniform, and was a lot closer

Instead i went to st thomas more, ONLY BECAUSE I KNEW SOMEONE.

I ended up in a stupid ghetto sespool.

If i could i would of went to stoke newington school, it was full of white kids and it was non uniform, and was a lot closer

Instead i went to st thomas more, ONLY BECAUSE I KNEW SOMEONE.

I ended up in a stupid ghetto sespool.

Can't you change?

The good thing about Univs here is that there's no gansters/gypsies like assholes.

Two-week's until college starts for me. And even then i'm only in three and a half days a week, and I get Friday's off.

Wii release day will be one sweet affair.

Can't you change?

The good thing about Univs here is that there's no gansters/gypsies like assholes.

If you can give me a DeLorean then sure.

I went back today. It was actually damn good as 1st days of school years go...

It's the 6th form and it's wierd to see everyone in a suit, but also kind of cool.

I went back on the 22nd of August!

I didn't actually go today though, went to Edinburgh for the Uni open day. Going to Strathclyde tomorrow :)

Did everyone know what they wanted to do for a job when they were my age? (15, 16 in nov)

I still don't really know.

no school/college for me, but i'm being told i've gotta go back for various shit like my norsk and papers for working with my dad in the business. i know i have to do it to get thru but i can't fucking stand having a nother winter here in fucking harstad stuck in fucking school in the shit cold dark fucking weather. i'd rather try suicide...........again..............

Sign in to follow this