NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

Sean Bean Appriciation thread

Not really. They got captured, remember? ;)

He saved them from the bloodthirsty Uruk-hai that were about to chop them with their scimitars, they were lucky they got kidnapped by Uruks loyal to Saruman and not their instincts. Boromir got pwned with honour.

He saved them from the bloodthirsty Uruk-hai that were about to chop them with their scimitars, they were lucky they got kidnapped by Uruks loyal to Saruman and not their instincts. Boromir got pwned with honour.

Ahh, true. He's a brave lad. I always love that camera shot during his last few moments when you see all the Uruk-hai, which he slaughtered, on the floor. It's like woooo, go boromir!

seanbeanay4.jpg

All about Sharpe, I use to love watching Sharpe. Shame the dvd boxset is around £100.

He didnt die when he wa the Bad guy in National Treasure. I'm sure he played in that.

Thank god I'm not the only one who think's he is great! I think the first film I saw him in was Goldeneye which is a totally awesome film!

seanbeanay4.jpg

All about Sharpe, I use to love watching Sharpe. Shame the dvd boxset is around £100.

Yeah i always relate him to Sharpe, that programme was the nuts. Who was the big guy with the curly hair who used to always sing... he was my hero.

EDIT:

He was called Harper!

harper1.jpg

What a legend

Yeah i always relate him to Sharpe, that programme was the nuts. Who was the big guy with the curly hair who used to always sing... he was my hero.

EDIT:

He was called Harper!

harper1.jpg

What a legend

It wasn't Harper who sung, it was Hagman. Sharpe is awesome and the boxset will be mine one day.

johntams.jpg

Get out this topic.

As a native of Sheffield, I share the steel enfused blood of Mr Bean. So no :)

Sean Bean, he plays badass bastards in films, and he still has time to see his beloved Sheffield United F.C. at their Bramall Lane ground. (Saw him on Sky Sports at Bramall Lane on the opening day)

I love him. I really do. *sighs*

Sign in to follow this